Here's the Type of people Clinton is attracting to her rallies.

Father of Orlando jihadist spotted grinning in crowd at Clinton rally in Kissimmee Florida...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-Florida.html

Says he was invited.
creepy
creepy Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
The father is too!

She's looking like an early Fall pumpkin!
Why? The Dims have the Muslim Jihadist vote tied up.
Was he sitting in the LGBT section? This is unbelievable!

That Piece of Shit should be ashamed to show his face in public! He should be mourning his son's 49 victims and forced to make restitution for the rest of his life! Instead, he goes to a hildebeest rally and sits grinning in the back behind the candidate, where the people are carefully screened and selected by her political handlers for maximum appeal because they are backdrops to the camera? Of course he was invited! The question is why?
Oh! That Huma!

I wish there was some confirmation of this outside of the British tabloids
The video is courtesy of ABC News, dumbass.

Here's Politico's take...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-226819
What are the Dems going to do when the Hildabeast strokes out.?
Father of Orlando jihadist spotted grinning in crowd at Clinton rally in Kissimmee Florida...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-Florida.html

Says he was invited. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Last time I checked it was the son who committed the crime and not the father. This is far different from a crowd soaring racial epithahs. Give me a legitimate reason why the father should be punished for the crime committed by the son ?
Was he sitting in the LGBT section? This is unbelievable!

That Piece of Shit should be ashamed to show his face in public! He should be mourning his son's 49 victims and forced to make restitution for the rest of his life! Instead, he goes to a hildebeest rally and sits grinning in the back behind the candidate, where the people are carefully screened and selected by her political handlers for maximum appeal because they are backdrops to the camera? Of course he was invited! The question is why? Originally Posted by lustylad
You are very delusional why should he be still mourning the actions of what a grown man committed? If his son raped 5 women should the father be apologizing every single day for his son's actions? Speaking of mourning the first thing Trump did was give praise to himself and beat on his chest own how right he was- what a douchebag.
Last time I checked it was the son who committed the crime and not the father. This is far different from a crowd soaring racial epithahs. Give me a legitimate reason why the father should be punished for the crime committed by the son ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Are you enjoying hangin' with Taliban sympathizers these days, Lube?

I heard today they've formed some sort of coalition with ISIS.
Are you enjoying hangin' with Taliban sympathizers these days, Lube? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
gfejunkie do some research the current Taliban were supported by the United States when they were fighting the soviets. I did a couple of tours of afghanistan- the current regime is one of the most corrupt goats in the world- the whole country is a shithole.
Don't expect that old queen to make any sense, Luke.

He's a Trumpite through and through.

Come November, ECCIE might be the last place you can see idiots like him in their natural habitat!
gfejunkie do some research the current Taliban were supported by the United States when they were fighting the soviets. I did a couple of tours of afghanistan- the current regime is one of the most corrupt goats in the world- the whole country is a shithole. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Tell that shit to your buddy, Omar. He likes'em.