Table vs bed massage - what are your thoughts?

I've recently been told that some guys prefer table for FBSM or massage.
How many of you gents prefer that? How many prefer being on the bed for it?
How many ladies offer table massage?
I prefer a table. It allows the provider easy mobility to move around to hit different parts of my body during the massage. The bed is always an option to move to during the finish.
Table all the way.

Beds are too soft. I find it uncomfortable being pushed down on and bending into the bed.
I do table work only, never on a bed.
This is why you don't go to a hooker for a real massage. Only when you want to bust a nut. Thank you to all the hookers for letting us unload on your faces.
I can't even begin to imagine why anyone who wants an actual massage would ever prefer a bed.

A table has the face support thingy that allows you to lie face down putting your spine and neck in a neutral position. Can't do that on a bed.

Also if she is an experienced massage therapist then she needs to be able to apply body weight which requires a much higher height than a bed.

If your just looking for a 5 minute coconut oil rubdown to get the juices going before flipping over for BCD then a bed is the way to.

As Russell stated why would anyone pay hobby prices for a "Real massage" from an unlicensed and usually inexperienced professional cock sucker? I pay hobby prices for a great cock sucking not to get my back rubbed for an hour. Afterward I'll pay $70 for an amazing 90 minute massage from a pro.
This is why you don't go to a hooker for a real massage. Only when you want to bust a nut. Thank you to all the hookers for letting us unload on your faces. Originally Posted by russellevans
Blow jobs are like a mouth massage. . .
And that might be the nicest thing you've ever said on this board ��
Over the past several months, I've been growing to appreciate bestowing full body sensual touch. If my guest and I are on a bed, that's fine with me. Though I find that makes much more sense for a quick massage which is an aspect of a GFE date. If one is seeking an extended massage, I prefer to use the proper massage table at my in call.
Depends on end game. If FS on menu then prefer bed. If not table.

Sam
Depends on end game. If FS on menu then prefer bed. If not table.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
This is probably the best answer in this thread so far. Bed massages work as a prelude to other activities, but if the primary focus of the session is the massage a table simply works better.
This is why you don't go to a hooker for a real massage. Only when you want to bust a nut. Thank you to all the hookers for letting us unload on your faces. Originally Posted by russellevans
I can recommend a certain provider that is a licensed LMT and she knows her stuff.

Bridgette Ann.
Over the past several months, I've been growing to appreciate bestowing full body sensual touch. If my guest and I are on a bed, that's fine with me. Though I find that makes much more sense for a quick massage which is an aspect of a GFE date. If one is seeking an extended massage, I prefer to use the proper massage table at my in call. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I totally agree, I have extended my menu and it works for me at this time. I may work on getting a table in the future.
Table 😀
Massage on the table,THEN move to the bed.
IMO We DO have some ladies who give a good legit massage.
Table for sensual massage. Bed (and other furniture) for GFE.