Thoughts of traveling to Austin

Hello

I am curious if Austin would be a good place to travel and visit. It would be nice to hear from you guys on recommendations of places to stay and visit. Thanks!
Hey babe, Austin is a great place to visit. San Antonio as well if you want to tour a bit. Check out hoteltonight.com for good last minute deals on hotels around here. Anywhere near Downtown or The Domain area should be ideal for hobbying. Do512.com has a ton of events and things to do. Have fun!
Heather! Thank you so much for the info! I will definitely use your input!
Lot mongers in Austin that like a more mature provider especially with Greek on menu but 4 bills will be tough to get bookings. Certainly is out of my price range!
Life is like a box of chocolates!
That's funny, cause I am thinking of getting on a Condor flight to leave Austin temporarily and get what I need over there for reasonable rates.

Lots of boxes of Candy over there.

But you know if you can talk real dirty in German ... IJS

.. The Domain/Arboretum would be good to stay

And congrats on 100 what looks like all YES (and 1 Jawohl!) reviews.

May be we need to chat, German PMs accepted and welcome !

just remember I am with the Schwaebisch tradition, in the US they call it Cheap bastard
Did I hear Chocolate?
That's funny, cause I am thinking of getting on a Condor flight to leave Austin temporarily and get what I need over there for reasonable rates.

Lots of boxes of Candy over there.

But you know if you can talk real dirty in German ... IJS

.. The Domain/Arboretum would be good to stay

And congrats on 100 what looks like all YES (and 1 Jawohl!) reviews.

May be we need to chat, German PMs accepted and welcome !

just remember I am with the Schwaebisch tradition, in the US they call it Cheap bastard Originally Posted by fun2come
Ticket to Europe + reasonable session price equals ridiculously expensive session price
Montreal is THE HOBBY MECCA for the Western Hemisphere.

Canadian dollar is about $0.75 - $0.80 US right now....

Les femmes Quebecois are generally beautiful, sexually liberated, and for the most part, provide "on the side" as a break from their 9-5 RW jobs....

I've had experiences there that I have not had anywhere in the States at any price!
Ticket to Europe + reasonable session price equals ridiculously expensive session price Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
I am sure you have that fully researched

The rest of us think more of a pluralistic approach than a single minded, as in "sessions"
I am sure you have that fully researched

The rest of us think more of a pluralistic approach than a single minded, as in "sessions" Originally Posted by fun2come
Yeah but I'm only good for about one pop per week so my perspective is a bit different lol

I've had experiences there that I have not had anywhere in the States at any price! Originally Posted by Anonymous01

...you haven't come to see me...
But perhaps a trip to Montreal is in order- in the name of market research.