Craziest Communication?

Thought be funny if providers shared some of the weirdest/craziest /funniest text or messages you initially received from a customer. Obviously not sharing anyone's name or contact info. Especially messages that made you say "yeah, No!"
  • BLM69
  • 05-14-2020, 02:41 PM
Go to twitter, That's were they put tricks who support them on blast. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you LOL
Where's that post about "Are you FREE today?"
Go to twitter, That's were they put tricks who support them on blast. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
Good One!!🤣😂🤣😂
This is how not to get a ladies Attention

Eggplant Emoji on text just today
All I can say Is Why .. ?

Can't any one just send a normal text any more ?
Many, many ladies tell me they are inundated with stupid curt Texts, emails, twitter DMs' and otherwise such as "Hey", "Yo", "Avail right now", and other junk like this.

I've always wondered about the crazy inquiries and/or demands. to be honest, I feel embarrassed to ask even my most favorite ladies for something weird or off color. Frankly I don't want them to think I'm the weirdo.

Others I know are YMMV of course. I have a friend whose phone EXPLODES with ladies (sex)texting him for hours a day. I don't receive those kinds of responses.
It never ends with the texting of some just right down dumb or even gross things we get in a text or emails / pm DM and I have thick skin Most text are JUNK with the worthless and endless asking of things that can be found on a ad or web site . Just like the EGGplant I got what i'm I to think of what it might mean. I can guess ,