Hotel Pools ...

I'd really like to have an afternoon or even late evening consultation that started with a nice time in the pool, and ended later BCD but ... which hotel in DFW has the best pool? Not necessarily thinking Vegas style pools but something nice, well maintained, etc ...
Now that sounds like a good way o get to know each other and then back to the BCD lounge!

I'm in!
where were you when i had my bikini body and private pool? LMAO
I suggest The W also Aloft
I hope you find a wonderful hotel to enjoy your time at
-Safire Sweet
  • Oppa
  • 08-17-2011, 07:19 AM
Westin Galleria and the Downtown Hyatt both have "rooftop" pools.....I think the Westin may even have cabanas.
The Joule & Ritz both have dramatic pools, but for what you describle my two favorites are The W and Four Seasons.

I have "pool crashed" all even when not staying there.
S&T, crashing is what i was thinking of doing at a local hotel just for being able to cool off!!

the holiday inn select [dallas - north (galleria area)] near LBJ & Josey has an indoor-outdoor pool.
and rooms near by. tho their sliding glass doors open on to the courtyard.
so, if you stay there, to muffle the cries of passion, put her panties or pussy in your mouth and your cock in hers.

most marriott residence inns and courtyards have them. as well as La Quintas [those are the brands i use the most for business AND pleasure].
-Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet

+1 for both. These pools are hot and sexy.
I would rather take a shower with the lady.
Hotlips Houlihan had a bikini body??????? Ok I wont go there.

One of the best pools in the city is at the Anatole Hotel on Stemmons freeway, they offer a pass for the day and you cant beat the service of this hotel and the pool really is incredible.
forgot, the renaissance hotel [across I-35E from the anatole] has a pool on the top of the building!
How About a Private Pool with bed, Waterfall, Jacuzzi,
Steam room, and music speakers all over the place?
How About a Private Pool with bed, Waterfall, Jacuzzi,
Steam room, and music speakers all over the place? Originally Posted by Copierguy0

Perfect! Now, where is it?
-Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet

No ... I hope you and I have a wonderful time at one of these hotel pools!
The Za Za has a basic yet intimate pool outside the hotel bar.

Hands down, my favorite hotel.

This sounds like fun!

Someone spoil me lol