Worst background "music" during a session?

All the coed stuff seems to be getting kind of heavy, so hear is a light hearted subject. Since hobbies aren't meant to be depressing.

I doubt any of us are unfamiliar with sexy ass songs that just DEMAND fornification to be used instead of dancing. This thread is not for those. So, what is the worst background "music" you had during a session. Now it doesn't have to be music.

For me I was visiting an AMP and while I was sitting their the radio on the table was playing a talk show. At first I found this kind of refreshing since it gave me something to keep my mind busy and I was expecting the channel to change when the activities started. And it was actually a halfway decent show. It wasn't political or anything. But then she came back and we started to get down to business. And to my horror she never changed the channel. Now I know I could have asked for it to be changed but I didn't want to impose... next time though, no talk radio.
Okay, I will play.

I like to use Pandora for my music most the time. Overall it has worked out, but there were a couple of times it has been off the mark. The first time I was with someone I have seen on several occasions, thank goodness. We were getting settled in the bedroom when all the sudden the song Paper Planes comes on. At first I don't even notice cause, ya know, I am a bit distracted.. until I hear the chorus and can't ignore the "All I wanna do (bang, bang, bang bang-ca ching) and take your money..." I couldn't help but giggle before asking for a moment to change it really quick, lol. Here is a link to the song with the lyrics for those who can do noise, so you can fully appreciate the messed up timing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPQSlpOj4ls

The other one was right in the middle of a super romantic moment and he had just told me something very sweet and complimentary when all the sudden Jar of Hearts starts playing. Oh the twisted irony of that moment considering what he had just shared,lol. Had to hold that giggle in and go with it hoping he did not notice that song. Again the link for those that want to know what song is NOT on my suggested playlist for a sexy time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H21fj0hQRM
I do not pay attention to the music when there are titties and kitty to be played with. A certain someone stopped in the middle of an orgasm in December because of the Christmas music on the radio.
A certain someone stopped in the middle of an orgasm in December because of the Christmas music on the radio. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1

Years ago Cat Adair was over for a overnight Yuletide naked romp. Riding me like a pony, moaning, grabbing, scratching and all of a sudden "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" starts up. Having LE walk in right then would've been less of a buzz kill.
Least with the LE you could have asked the@m to hold on a minute.
Using the clock alarm radio in a hotel room.

Sucks, worst music ever.........can never get the channels right.
Using the clock alarm radio in a hotel room.

Sucks, worst music ever.........can never get the channels right. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You dont find the static to be romantic?

How about turning the TV on and listening to that?
  • R4
  • 02-24-2012, 08:41 AM
Gun shots and a baby crying.
Gun shots and a baby crying. Originally Posted by R4
Buzz kill. I think he was asking for poor taste in background music not poor taste in venue. Dude, where were you? (That was a rhetorical question.)
Some funny stuff but music is also situational, one would not normally think Georgian Chant from the middle ages would be sexy but add Linsey Lacy and Jacxxx in their nun costumes and the cross in the red room, very sexy indeed.
We were in k9 position with Sade playing in the back ground. Nice rhythm and in sync. Out of no where Back That Azz Up plays It is horrible background music but very funny. Those who are into hip hop can relate and laugh Off course we did not stop
So umm did your strokes get faster to keep with the music.

Lmao

Yea, I have had those moments as well. Which is why I bring my own music.....

We were in k9 position with Sade playing in the back ground. Nice rhythm and in sync. Out of no where Back That Azz Up plays It is horrible background music but very funny. Those who are into hip hop can relate and laugh Off course we did not stop Originally Posted by Thatdude
Oh yeah depends on what rise the stick. Baby making, slow rhythm, bump and grind music does it for me. But that "whoomp there it is" pace works when getting fast and dirty. Classical music doesn't do it.
Some funny stuff but music is also situational, one would not normally think Georgian Chant from the middle ages would be sexy but add Linsey Lacy and Jacxxx in their nun costumes and the cross in the red room, very sexy indeed. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Oh, any background noise counts. And I can see that scene as a very inticing one indeed.

I think it would be funny if "Push it" started playing. Or "Not a Virgin" by Poe, but no one knows that singer.
  • R4
  • 02-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Buzz kill. I think he was asking for poor taste in background music not poor taste in venue. Dude, where were you? (That was a rhetorical question.) Originally Posted by Elysa Scott

I apologize.

Don't blame me, I'm only ELEVEN.