Sable is leaving Dallas tomm... I have QUESTIONS

Laidies gents how has yalls hobby experience been in tulsa OK....

ANY tips or helpful hints....
?

Thanks Sable
Blank Stare.
Sable...thinking the traveling ladies will know more about your requests than the guys here in Dallas.
Laidies gents how has yalls hobby experience been in tulsa OK....

ANY tips or helpful hints....?

Thanks Sable Originally Posted by SeXy_SabLe
You may want to post this in the eccie OK forum. I traveled there many times for the civie job and as with all places, some pre-advertising prior to your arrival seemed to work best for the guys from Tulsa to come out and play.

per one of the providers in that area, you may also want to visit the Cafe house forum and say Hey...

P411, date-check work very well for that town.

Best of luck with your trip...
Seems more ladies move to Dallas for the work than ever move there for work.

The total population is nowhere close to the DFW area and combined with the economy here being in decent shape, might be best to visit Dallas on a regular basis if you do move.
Check with Shag for Oklahoma intel.
Sable,

Since you only see repeat hobbyists I would think that you know EXACTLY how many prospective clients you have in Tulsa.
I have traveled to Tulsa on business for about 20 years. There are some decent L2/L3 massage parlors. For independents, there are some but mostly what I would call lower quality. LE is active. OK in general is not a friendly state. You might try contacting some ladies from there and see if they have any insight.
I forgot to mention that if not mistaken, using the Internet to solicit for prostitution is a serious crime in OK and so it is best to be very careful.

Wasn't a very well known provider busted in OK right after they passed that law?
thanks to all
  • L.A.
  • 03-13-2012, 04:43 PM
I've been to Tulsa...the mall was the highlight
Do no let up on your screening, especially "because you need the money". That is when girls get busted.

Look up Lazrback. Hang with him, stay with him, sleep with him for free and he will take care of you. Trust me.