Advice for a couple friendly gentlemen's club

I want I start off by saying I had posted a thread in the past about this, but more for opinions on the circumstances under which a visit was started. I have now become comfortable with the fact that the SO is on board and truest curious about the club experience.

Now that being said I have been to clubs and know the routine. Which is what this thread is about. I was some recommendations for a club to take her to that's not going to freak her out and will give her the most posative vibe about the club. I obviously don't want to go to one that would exspose here to girls that immediately jump to asking about extras etc..that would be a death blow to the SO and the possibility of ever going back and exploring more activities if they eventually come up.

I really jus want to go with her, watch some attractive ladies dance and maybe if she feels like it her get a lap dance if not on he first visit, hopefully she will leave with enough warm fuzzier about the club that on a return visit she will opt for a lap dance and watch me get one too.

Ok the floor is open for debate, let me know ladies and gentlemen, where should we go and why.
The Lodge. Good atmosphere, great looking ladies, good food.
The Lodge. Girls are hot, well behaved. No falling down drunks. No BJs going on in the corner in plain view. Table dances are very reserved compaired to some places so that should help relax her as well. A plus of really good food and a very nice looking club inside. Suggestion. Do the valet parking. Good view of a really nice entrance of the club. Makes a good first impression and helps set the mood for the club as soon as you get out of the car. And less time for nerves to set in.
The Lodge.
Is there much touching at the lodge? Reasoning I ask is, SO is going to need to be eased into the whole club/lap dance thing she has said she does not know how comfortable she would be with being touched but...I also get the sneaking. Suspicion by the way she's asked and comments she's made that once she gets into it, her freak flag might go to full mast, along with mine pun intended.
There is a strip club reviews section.

http://m.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=34
Make sure to order the meatloaf and scalloped potatoes if you go the lodge. Its wonderful.
There is a strip club reviews section.

http://m.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=34 Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Fair enough..I just figured it be easier for someone to answer than to weed through numerous reviews, many of which won't be nuanced enough to really answer my question...I know extras are offered at all the clubs I don't need to read a review for that which is what I think most everyone on here is looking for when they read reviews in that section and or post them. I'll do a search though on the lodge to see if someone has by chance posted a review involving them taking their SO as first time club experience...but I'm betting I'll come up with a goose egg on that.
Make sure to order the meatloaf and scalloped potatoes if you go the lodge. Its wonderful. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thanks Tara...which reminds me I need to come see you sometime....
Thanks again.
Fair enough..I just figured it be easier for someone to answer than to weed through numerous reviews, many of which won't be nuanced enough to really answer my question...I know extras are offered at all the clubs I don't need to read a review for that which is what I think most everyone on here is looking for when they read reviews in that section and or post them. I'll do a search though on the lodge to see if someone has by chance posted a review involving them taking their SO as first time club experience...but I'm betting I'll come up with a goose egg on that. Originally Posted by spyderco75
Well, it's safer for all if you go that route. Loose lips and all.
Mens Club for sure
There is touching in any club. But, The Lodge controls it far more than most clubs. You will find very little mention of The Lodge in the SC forum for just that reason. I have been to most clubs in the metroplex over the last 25 years. The Lodge is the most upscale we currently have. There may be other clubs that would do, but there are good reasons The Lodge was the first club suggested to you and so many have suggested it.

Take her there first. Then, if she likes it and wants more "action", let us know and we can suggest other clubs with far more play.
Thanks Tara...which reminds me I need to come see you sometime....
Thanks again. Originally Posted by spyderco75
Your welcome. And yes you do!
The Lodge is owned by Dawn Rizos, she and her husband were implicated with giving bribes to Al Lipscomb so the city watches that place along with the IRS and FBI.
+1 ... and the Lodge has excellent kitchen as well ... You can have dinner and drinks while watching the show ... then dessert ...

The Lodge. Originally Posted by thathottnurse