Nails preference?

What color nails do you like best on a lady?
Jk idgaf
Check out mine! Too bad my Ducks couldn't rebound or make any baskets!!
My preference: Tar Heel ' ed
What color nails do you like best on a lady?
Jk idgaf
Check out mine! Too bad my Ducks couldn't rebound or make any baskets!! Originally Posted by lizshue81
  • quzi
  • 04-03-2017, 06:06 PM
good looking nails are hot!
Very pretty, but i'm going with "Purple" today , it brings out the texture in skin. Because people have skin and it has texture.
I enjoy french manicure or red.
Yeller makes it look laik yew gots tha toenail fungus. Blue looks laik yew gots bad blood circ-yew-layshun. Purple looks laik yew dropp'd sump'in heavy on yer toes. An' green looks laik ya got sum kinda infeckshun an' yer 'bout reddy fer yer toenail ta fall off.
Yeller makes it look laik yew gots tha toenail fungus. Blue looks laik yew gots bad blood circ-yew-layshun. Purple looks laik yew dropp'd sump'in heavy on yer toes. An' green looks laik ya got sum kinda infeckshun an' yer 'bout reddy fer yer toenail ta fall off. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
My grandma told me this once.
My grandma told me this once. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Ah laiks that way yer grandma thincks!
Ah laiks that way yer grandma thincks! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
I enjoy french manicure or red. Originally Posted by Alana kay
How about a French manicure with red instead of the normal white?
I used to do mine like that but then went to full nail with glittery red.
I like them!
How about a French manicure with red instead of the normal white?
I used to do mine like that but then went to full nail with glittery red. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
That is a good idea!
I almost called you yesterday to see what nail shop that you go to
But I am looking to do a new design...black nails crossed my mind a time or two..what do you think of those?
  • Logic
  • 04-04-2017, 11:00 AM
I wanna poke Alana s vagina.
That is a good idea!
I almost called you yesterday to see what nail shop that you go to
But I am looking to do a new design...black nails crossed my mind a time or two..what do you think of those? Originally Posted by Alana kay
Black nails can be quite hot if accompanied with the proper make up. If you go that route and do your toes too let me know. I will have to come for another visit to inspect.