Anyone up for a little update?

My last visit to Singapore was in Dec 2019 then, of course, we had the universal shutdowns for 2020. I always wondered what happened to places like Orchard Towers and Gelang during 2020 and where they are now. I'm in the US and SIN has always been my go-to for a getaway trip but I'm not sure about the "scene" there now. Any insight as to how things are shaping up? Any locals care to share some perspective? Has anyone been lately?
Always enjoyed Geylang, vaccination rates are good in SG, looks like about 3 months things will be better than US. This guy 'Roaming Sin City' has some recent input, but it's not ripe just yet. Been down this path many times and like you ready to return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/B2WJ7wWD3_Q
check out Sammyboy forums at https://sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=2
  • slap
  • 06-20-2022, 06:30 PM
Are all the fishbowl houses in Geylang cbj? The ones I hit up seem to have the poster in the showers describing the dangers of no condom
Are all the fishbowl houses in Geylang cbj? The ones I hit up seem to have the poster in the showers describing the dangers of no condom Originally Posted by slap
My experience in geylang was always bareback friendly. Have things suddenly changed?
Just finished a week in Singapore, still one of my favorite big cities. But will definitely put a dent in your wallet. Of course I am spoiled now since I have been living and working in Thailand the last 5 years. The Sammy boy board is a good resource with links to ads for plenty of providers.

For street action Geylang is still the official legal area and is evidently getting back to full speed after COVID restrictions. I did not partake this trip.

Orchard Towers is just a shadow of its former glory. Ipanema still with the most variety and across the way is Country Jamboree with predominately Phillippinos. All the girls hustling for drinks and would rate most of them as 5’s and 6’s, but again I am spoiled in Bangkok and Pattaya.

I was staying near Clarke Quay where all the best clubs and live music are. But funny enough some decent Amps within walking distance on River Valley Road. I had a very fit Vietnamese girl for S$ 120 + 150 for massage and FS. Killer body with nice C cups and very good bbbj.

Well, will update the Thai threads with some of the latest intel. Have been off this board for a few years enjoying myself in the LOS!

Enjoy,

WS2
I'm heading there this week. I'll let you know when I return
I just returned from Singapore and it is open for business. Masks went away on Monday. Orchard is busy. There is talk about closing the clubs next year.
SIN sounds better everyday, except for those rumours. Thanks for the update