State: Texas
Address: Glazebrook near the HEB
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Legit Massage
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long/Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty face, 5’5”, very decent figure, B maybe small C up top.
Recommendation: Yes
Dang, I saw this place pop up recently and was hoping for a new spot to check out in CC. Any hint at the possibility of extras?
Dang, I saw this place pop up recently and was hoping for a new spot to check out in CC. Any hint at the possibility of extras? Originally Posted by Rescue Essentials
To be honest, chances of that look like somewhere between slim and none for the foreseeable future. I did have a short, cordial conversation with Emma on the way out, and she is determined to make her spa work as is. Based on her enthusiasm and eagerness during our previous FS sessions, though… there’s always hope.
Like Deion Sanders said, “it’s economics”! Economics will have a way of bringing her back into the fold.
Like Deion Sanders said, “it’s economics”! Economics will have a way of bringing her back into the fold. Originally Posted by BigRhino
That's sad, funny and couldn't be more true. The easy way out is always the easiest way.