Holy cow, Belle has a mad husband!

Belle is off the radar now. Mad husband to boot. Now I need to start packing again, dont want any one thinking they can take it out on me.

Got this a little later in a email, apparently she let him in her account. "Husband here, do not contact my wife again, and I hope your wife finds about your games so that your world is also torn apart."
Omg. that's jacked up. stay safe harley.
Dude.... Holy shit!.... Not good.... Just saw her new ad with the new pics last week and was gonna book soon.... Bummer....
Well damn, thats not good.

On either account.
She is running an ad again on backpage. Contacted her through text and she said everything was alright now.
I wonder if hubby gave in when he saw how much she was making.
Dude.... Maybe got kicked to the curb.... lol....
Talked to Belle yesterday and every thing is fine. She apologized and they worked things out. apparently he is ok with the arrangement.

So back to the abnormal, normal.
they seem like a sweet couple. i hope if you go bang his wife perhaps you and the mr. can spend a little time getting to know each other to ensure things go swimmingly in the future.
Talked to Belle yesterday and every thing is fine. She apologized and they worked things out. apparently he is ok with the arrangement.

So back to the abnormal, normal. Originally Posted by HarleyUltra