Encounter: The Reports About K-Girl Jia at Blue are True.. Young, Cute, Sweet, Shy.. and Very Cleanliness-Oriented!

Date: Sunday
Name: Jia
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LK, CFS (CG), Breast Play, BBBJ, more CFS (MISH) TS Breast Slide, Puckered Body Kisses, Brief Rimming, DATY, More CFS (CG)(MISH), BBBJ/HJ Finish
Hair Length and Color: Long, Brown with Blonde Highlight Strips
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'7", maybe 130 Pounds, Full Youthful-Looking C Cups, shaved, full-figured good shape, cute face
Recommendation: Yes
  • Owj
  • 01-19-2020, 09:26 PM
I would not have been able to get through that.
Nice review. I’m really interested in seeing her now
Chung, Good read. Most people think that reviews get Made up or over the top when certain people do them and it’s hard to debunk Honest reviews!!!

Thanks for the kind words. I loved Jia’s body. And later Loved Boa’s.

To be younger again!!!!
Chung, Good read. Most people think that reviews get Made up or over the top when certain people do them and it’s hard to debunk Honest reviews!!!

To be younger again!!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
How can you tell the fake from the real ???
Is it when the op states the reports are true ?
Or when op makes a headline introducing a “ new girl “

I’m “ new “ here and just curious sir.
Methinks I smell a “new” skunk returning from “afar"; what say ye all?
Hey chungy good “review”

You’re on a roll seeing all these amps. Must be expensive. You must have a yuge

Budget huh ????

Lmao. Fraud Tranny. At it again. You can’t afford a ho once a week. Broke ass
Physical Description: 5'7", ...130 Pounds, ...full-figured good shape Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Those measurements seem similar to Boa's. How does she compare?
Those measurements seem similar to Boa's. How does she compare? Originally Posted by htownhammer
Boa is skinnier and more of a body like a KGal, Jia has a body similar to a hispanic or latina.
Hey chungy good “review” Originally Posted by Sextans
damn smart it is, LOL.. I see you are still watching the threads, despite yet another ban.. what is this now, over 40 bans by now? you really need to increase your Meds, your obsession with ECCIE is controlling you. 57 posts yesterday alone.. nothing but babbling about "the Big T", and revealing your obsession with Ghostrider and myself. Otis Redding co-wrote and performed a song about you.. enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omjr3EtPYV4

To be younger again!!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
thanks Ghost.. yeah, quite frankly our reviews are more honest than any I have seen.. not saying there are not others that are, but from my perspective, you and I tend to reveal flaws in ladies and their performance, that I rarely see from other regular Reviewers. in fact, regarding Jia, you strongly emphasized her "Latina" thickness, even as others tried to portray her as a Spinner. when I chose to see Jia, I new exactly, sight unseen, that she was "Latina" thick, because your review said so.
  • Aoi
  • 01-21-2020, 11:25 AM
Glad you had a good time!
  • Shiva
  • 01-28-2020, 03:21 PM
Please let me express my gratitude for the most informative details you gentlemen provided. I await the pleasures offered by the enticing Miss Jia.
Nice review
  • Aoi
  • 01-28-2020, 06:14 PM
Nice review Originally Posted by AveryDallas
So far she’s Protestant
Nice review Originally Posted by AveryDallas
thanks!

So far she’s Protestant Originally Posted by Aoi
indeed! I have not seen or heard a single report that Jia was ever Catholic