THE BAMBOOZLING UNDERCOVER COCK COVETING PICKLE SMOOCHER

• 3dom
  • 02-02-2020, 06:55 AM
You ever wondered why something about the BIGBAMBOO isnt quite right?
Well if you answered yes you were right! and didnt know the half... The bigbamboo aka howdy booty is a predatory bi-sexual yuckster that roams the booty holes of Harry Hines & Oak Lawn alike. The bamboozler is BBFS well versed on both sides of the fence... who’d a thunk it?

He has or had a yucky man crush on 3D ...I may be a unlikable hoet, but j keeps it real, and all BS aside, thia dude is a creepy indirect creeper that feints manliness with all sort of tall tales that stream outta the pie hole of his transparent closet faggot mask.

Check out the this actual Email he sends me! First off, as many of you have already figured out this dude’s embellishments are legendary, at least to him anyway.
I will take it one step further, HE FLAT OUT LIES

Read this PM, He claims to have a collection of action videos with CiCi, starring him of course. Which is fine! Lying or not.

BUT WHERE THIS GETS FISHY AND FAGGY IS WHEN HE ASKS TO TRADE?!?!?!

WTF! BASICALLY THIS MOTHER F’ER WANTS TO SEE MY PRIVATE PARTS! Thats the only possible variable left, since he has a library of them already. Yucky Ducky, What The Fucky???

Boo is one of those “Date Line, Chris Hansen, catch a predator type of cats.
An over the top “MANS MAN” on one side of his transparent mask, and an indirect, passive aggressive sissy on the other, with his head on a swivel, gazing for straight dude pickle!

BiGBAMBOO started awkwardly PM pickle juicing me a few weeks ago. There are many Emails! At first, i thought he was just trying to provoke me with Catholic this and that to get a rise. I was in no mood to take anything to heart, plus i was fucked up and feeling good, so I slung some hoetry at the self proclaimed ampland stud. Everytime i post something, ESPECIALLY IF I REFERENCED MY DONG, BAMBOO POPS UP! Look at my posts! You will see the ambush predator with his Handle Hop Scotch Howdy Boody everytime!
So all this passive poke attempts, and i let one fly called “The Blonde Wig” that depicts BAMBOO in a blonde wig, WITH ALL THE FIXINGS! It was funny, to me anyway. For him, it was ghastly enough to call the pentagon and nuke it before dawn... Keep in mind, i didnt know he was a pickle smoocher yet, i was having a moment of comic relief while letting BOO get a taste of himself.
BOOoOoM! By morning, the “Blonde Wig” has been cashed to ash! Really?
Thath when i learned how THENSATIVE BamBoo Ith... He dothent like people thaying unfabulouth thingth about him... Especially ONES THAT HIT TOO CLOSE TO HOME!
So it goes from provoking with Catholic crap, to trying to have some kind of pissing contest to see WHO the man is, forgetting of course that nobody here is the man... WE PAY ...Dumb ass! These girls will fuk anything 8 to 80, blind, crippled, and crazy if you PAY!
If you think you are the BiG MAN with mad Rico Suave game on these hookers that just means you are a grandiose sex~addict that blows mo money, with nuttin suave, cool, or vulgarly funny! ... BTW, i am one of those no -game dumb asses, and a simp, as we all are. “Simpin aint easy” and im done! Im moving to Thailand where i can run with the 18 year old free range chickens and be blithe and long

So then, BIGBOOS impulses to Defcon 4 weenie puff mode, and thats when the straw from his milkshake started to get astonishingly faggy, and thats when he propositioned me for sex video trading....and revealed his pickle smooching self. He has a mancrush on me, awwwww. Listen, i dont mind gay people at all.. . what i despise is disingenuous sneaky bastards that peep your ass when your not looking and god knows whatever plot... Deceitful, and very yucky
With his Nasty ass... yall better recognize that he may do Harry Hines Amps during the week, and Oak lawn on weekends! And something tells me he is Catholic , i can present more forenzic faggotry before the perverts court

I invite you to look at my posts, and then see who pops up every time behind me like a gay twinkle eyed Meer Cat on a pickle hunt. to creep and peep... i hate the yuck outta that guy, and i dont care for his undercover pickle smooching sneak attack tactics either!

There too many 2 doller bill bigbamqueer pieces to attach. You know 3Dom tells it true...Not only must you keep your eye on this pathological lying yucky fuk, but be mindful of flagrant double dipping, if ya know what i mean... ibigbam’s sickness could spread like the bigfagflu!

Peace

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
what a shame. these switch hitters fuck things up for everybody. YOu can see how excited they get when searching for anal. dead give away.
Well Damn!!! 😮😮😮
  • 3dom
  • 02-02-2020, 12:42 PM
what a shame. these switch hitters fuck things up for everybody. YOu can see how excited they get when searching for anal. dead give away. Originally Posted by bbob0305
Every single thing he writes is about rectums, assholes, and poop! Ya think?

Again, if a person is gay or bi-sexual, that’s ok, do your thing with other consenting individuals.

THAT SAID, DO NOT BE A SNEAKY LITTLE FAG THAT PRETENDS TO BE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT TO GET A PEEK AT HETEROSEXUAL BUTTOCKS & COCK! That shit is no bueno
  • 3dom
  • 02-02-2020, 03:39 PM
Well Damn!!! ������ Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Like an ostrich with its head in the sand, or in his case, incognito with his head in man-ass.
His absence here led me to believe he may have been out getting his nails done or at mall snatching up the last plus size mini skirt, but no... He is awfully outspoken in any other altercation or other??
BamBoozle has opted to ignore the preceding & flutter around on his twinkle toes in other chat rooms where he always is, with his yucky dik in his hand, and do what he does! He is probably rubbing a good one out while fixating on poor Ghostrider’s buttocks right now, and by default has plead “No Contest”...

I guess i “blew his cover” (pun unintended) as an undercover pickle tickler...

BigBam’s new name is Pickle O’ Pete