Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): - http://asian-massage-and-spa.com/bridgeville-pa/
City: Bridgeville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near the Bridgeville exit of I-79
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair with light brown highlights, past shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Winnie is slender, about 5'6" or 5'7". Attractive eyes (wears a mask).
Recommendation: Yes
Why does your profile have you listed as a provider, with someone having reviewed you from Las Vegas? That is weird!
That is weird! I'll ask the Mods to please fix this issue. Thanks
That is weird! I'll ask the Mods to please fix this issue. Thanks Originally Posted by trek620
A glitch in the system, issue resolved. dj8
I went here once, and came out to a bridgeville cop sitting in the parking lot. I was parked in front, and drove next door to the rite aid, he followed me, and sat behind my vehicle for a minute, so I parked, and went into the rite aid. Drove past a few more times, and always see a bridgeville cop lurking around.
Nothing wrong with going to get a massage.
Nothing wrong with going to get a massage. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Nor illegal getting a massage.

I have gone to smoke shops for rolling papers and never batted an eye either... Nobody knows what is happening unless they are tapping and in PA, that is illegal without consent in an area where an assumption of privacy is present.