Confused

I travel quite a bit in my job and as part of "my route" I get to NWA once or twice a year.
I contacted a local very reputable provider last year and she demanded that I had local references only? The only time I saw someone here was 6 month before with a local agency here in town.

The agency didnt remember me, can you really blame them, especially with the kind of traffic they get?

The provider then called me a liar and didnt want anything to do with me.

Here we are a year later and I forgot all about it. Turns out that I contacted her again today because she looks hot. Here is the PM exchange:

Staff Edit - Removed Contents of PM's IAW Guideline # 9. - Biomed1

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
I get the safety thing..how can a business traveler that comes her once or twice a year have local references?
Maybe just stick with providers that aren't THAT uptight
I think she has issues. menopause?
If she has toured out of her state it doesn't make sense ,,,,, look at her reviews to get the answer.
keep us informed.
I think she has issues. menopause? Originally Posted by langeweile
Maybe it's a bad day. There are other cuties in NWA that'll be glad to take her place. Sorry you got bitched at
I'm so glad you addressed this. There's nothing more entertaining than a self-alert by a hobbyist.

You faked a reference using Scarlett from Lauren's Abracadabra agency when you contacted me one year ago. When you PMed me this evening, I recognized your handle, did a little email research, and found your information – indicating a faked reference.

I've been using Lauren as a reference source for the entire two years that I have lived here – and yours was the only one ever that she wouldn't confirm. She's a very solid reference source, and she knows who her clients are.

Now, she didn't say, "Gee, I'm not sure… I don't remember."

She said, "No one from my agency has ever seen that man."

I explained to you politely that if you obtained a local, reputable reference – that I would reconsider seeing you in the future. Based on your past discrepancies, I insisted that any reference I accept from you at this point would have to be someone I that I know and trust.

That's when your bad attitude took over, and you blew it for good.

I have the right to decide who I will and won't see, and I don't have to justify it to you. If I don't feel comfortable, I'm not going to see you! Publicly whining about not passing a provider's screening isn't going to help your situation.

Maybe just stick with providers that aren't THAT uptight Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Like Marybeth said, there are plenty of providers who aren't so "uptight" – or in other words… they don't screen. I believe she's one of them. Maybe you should contact her?

I think she has issues. menopause? Originally Posted by langeweile
Wow. Was that a medical reference? Against the rules.
Hey Langewewe your messing with the most reputable girl on this site. No one cares about your sorry ass excuse for a prick. See if you can avoid NWA next time....
Was a p411 account available for the client to use. I use my p411 & never a problem. IMO eccie is just some good reading on a slow day JMO
GINGER WROTE -Like Marybeth said, there are plenty of providers who aren't so "uptight" – AKA… they don't screen. I believe she's one of them. Maybe you should contact her?

Taking your anger out on Mary Beth makes you look like a hooker basher,,,, she was speaking in general and didn't know who he was referring to. Suggesting directly that Mary doesn't screen is a GUESS. Don't get butthurt when it's done to you Ginger.

Lang,,Send a copy of the messages to the mod and if Ginger was overly rude then they will handle it.
Hey Langewewe your messing with the most reputable girl on this site. No one cares about your sorry ass excuse for a prick. See if you can avoid NWA next time.... Originally Posted by budcud
UH OH the white knights are coming out

Do you get the bucud discount?
I'm so glad you addressed this.

You faked a reference using Scarlett from Lauren's Abracadabra agency when you contacted me one year ago. When you PMed me this evening, I recognized your handle, did a little email research, and found your information – indicating a faked reference.

I've been using Lauren as a reference source for the entire two years that I have lived here – and yours was the only one ever that she wouldn't confirm. She's a very solid reference source, and she knows who her clients are.

Now, she didn't say, "Gee, I'm not sure… I don't remember."

She said, "No one from my agency has ever seen that man."

I explained to you politely that if you obtained a local, reputable reference – that I would reconsider seeing you in the future. Based on your past discrepancies, I insisted that any reference I accept from you at this point would have to be someone I that I know and trust.

That's when your bad attitude took over, and you blew it for good.

I have the right to decide who I will and won't see, and I don't have to justify it to you. If I don't feel comfortable, I'm not going to see you! Publicly whining about not passing a provider's screening isn't going to help your situation.

Like Marybeth said, there are plenty of providers who aren't so "uptight" – or in other words… they don't screen. I believe she's one of them. Maybe you should contact her?

Wow. Was that a medical reference? Against the rules. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
UH OH several pm's have confirmed your obsession with rules. Your life must be pretty regimented.
UH OH the white knights are coming out

Do you get the bucud discount? Originally Posted by langeweile
Rude. I've never seen him, so he couldn't possibly be a white knight.

I think Bud's comment was more of an astute observation.
Rude. I've never seen him, so he couldn't possibly be a white knight.

I think Bud's comment was more of an astute observation. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sure..and OJ was innocent

I have been on forums forever, not this one, but there is always a white knight
I hope it's not against the rules, but I looked up confused. Confused is being unable to think with clarity or act with understanding and intelligence. Damn, I don't blame you ladies for screening.
Sure..and OJ was innocent

I have been on forums forever, not this one, but there is always a white knight Originally Posted by langeweile
Oh, I'm not saying that I don't have white knights – most providers do. I'm just saying that Bud's not one of them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm running late for a hot date with someone who actually passed my screening.