A Hobbiest Who Bashes Providers on The Board ....

Is a good indicator their will be problems BCD!
Where did you get this theory from?
Tinfoil hat digest?
Maybe, but not necessarily. Some people do project themselves differently on an online persona thats vastly different from how they truly are. I recently found this out, which I really dont understand but to each his own. I also think it's the providers choice whether or not she chooses to see individuals who act that way and deal with them in person. If she has issues with disrespect in person the same way she's seen him act online, kind of her risk for accepting those standards in the first place. Hopefully she would stick with gentlemen.
Maybe, but not necessarily. Some people do project themselves differently on their online persona thats vastly different from how they truly are. I recently found this oiut, which I really dont understand but whatevs. I also think it's also the providers choice whether or not she chooses to see individuals who act that way and deal with them in person. If she has issues with disrespect in person the same way she's seen him act online, kind of her problem. Hopefully she would stick with gentlemen. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Another provider recently told me something similar in that many of the "rough n tough" acting gents here in coed are actually very kind and docile gentlemen in person. That they are just maybe using this as an outlet? Not sure, but the psycology surrounding this board and the hobby is enough to keep a curious mind tinkering and thinking for a while...
Is a good indicator their will be problems BCD! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Really? Yet no alerts seem to exist on them and they see whomever they want?

you really need to quit making things up and let your vendetta go man.

When was the last time you had any fun and weren't fixated on trying to make Sl look bad?
I agree that this isn't necessarily true. But I've also turned down appts because of a guy's board presence.
I agree that this isn't necessarily true. But I've also turned down appts because of a guy's board presence. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
That works both ways. If you only knew how many times I've had to tell Miss Val.... well you know what I mean.
Maybe, but not necessarily. Some people do project themselves differently on an online persona thats vastly different from how they truly are. I recently found this out, which I really dont understand but to each his own. I also think it's the providers choice whether or not she chooses to see individuals who act that way and deal with them in person. If she has issues with disrespect in person the same way she's seen him act online, kind of her risk for accepting those standards in the first place. Hopefully she would stick with gentlemen. Originally Posted by JadeRose
In your case, you are nothing other than a "TRAINWRECK" the real story will be disclosed soon ... as soon as #domesticviolence
^Exhibit A, folks. You really should quit infiltrating every single new thread with your negativity.
In your case, you are nothing other than a "TRAINWRECK" the real story will be disclosed soon ... as soon as #domesticviolence Originally Posted by RandB fan
Are you guys divorced or something? What happened? You seem pissed.
Lol, it appears that way to me too. I honestly have no idea who this individual is.
  • tron
  • 11-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Ever written an email that you re-read later and thought it was much stronger than you intended it to be? I am sure that happens here a lot.

I am surprised by the pissing matches in this forum. Seems like the best way to deal with threads from people viewed as a problem is to NOT reply to them, and let them die - not feeding the trolls and all.

Maybe there's a difference BCD between the people who are just rude, the ones that always seem very angry in their posts, and the ones that disagree and just can't let it go - posting 20 times in a thread they don't like.
  • ztonk
  • 11-08-2015, 09:42 PM
Seems like the best way to deal with threads from people viewed as a problem is to NOT reply to them, and let them die - not feeding the trolls and all. Originally Posted by tron
Unfortunately, they can't do that. They HAVE to post. And get their feelings hurt. And complain.

z
In your case, you are nothing other than a "TRAINWRECK" the real story will be disclosed soon ... as soon as #domesticviolence Originally Posted by RandB fan
Whoa! Do yew mean thet yew beat tha crap outta her? 'R do ya mean she beat tha crap outta yew?

Yew brought it up, don't leave us a-hangin'!
A Hobbiest Who Bashes Providers on The Board ....
Is a good indicator their will be problems BCD! Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
You hobby world and my Hobby world are indeed a "skyn" apart.