Mila lotto offers bbfs on backpage

Came to find out Mila lotto offers bareback full sex on backpage and i,m really perplexed. Just for health reasons, is that safe? I really dont see no upsides to it and wonder maybe i,m the one who,s out of touch with modern practices.

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-only/15246364
In case link gets taken down,here,s a screenshot.
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot (172).png (287.1 KB, 1394 views)
  • cR7
  • 06-11-2016, 01:35 PM
It says "Bare-back" not BBFS. What if she meant BARE-BACK BLOWJOB. clearly it didn't say BARE-BACK FULL SERVICE
Hey cr7
Want to buy the brooklyn bridge?
I'll make you a great deal!
Wow good catch your right just BB not BBFS
  • tron
  • 06-11-2016, 02:45 PM
Also, that may or may not even be her post on BP - the phone number doesn't match the one in her showcase or reviews. Obviously she could have multiple phones, but it wouldn't be the first time someone on BP used another providers pics.
No its her and she offers it but wears a female condom.
Kind of off topic, but.....
Female condoms aren't BB. They feel more like it to some guys, from what I've been told though.
Female condoms are great for those that go limp with regular condoms. Not hard to use once you figure them out and get the hang of using them.
  • Toyz
  • 06-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Do we now have a "shame brigade" for any ho that has the audacity to offer bareback? LOL. This should be entertaining...OPs not even in Austin, just sayin'.
Axe to grind alert.
Thanks for the threAD Mr Houston, but here we are ADULT enough to not worry who or who does not do bareback. If consenting parties use protection it doesnt matter who barebacks on or off the clock
WOW! I have seen this girl and I think she is hot but she must be in some deep shit if she is lowering her prices and adding BB.
Only 100 for BBFS? What's the world coming too. lol
  • Toyz
  • 06-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Only 100 for BBFS? What's the world coming too. lol Originally Posted by JustCallMe_G
Uh...sanity?

Its just sex...not scientific rocketry.
This is the most retarded thread in a while. 1. It didn't say bbfs. 2. You can't prove or disprove that she put that ad up. Anyone could put up an ad and say it was her.

Eye roll. Quit hatin' and keep it pushing. Shit. Ya look like Captain got his feelers hurt Obvious.