The art of the deal

I love going to brasserie 19 and watching men foooking make a fool of themselves. Like my life is strippers all day every day and I procure pus. Shine don't shit where he eats so I only foook, with money, chicks I'll never forget business with. Shine will respectfully ask for a discount though in certain circumstances. Do you walk in a foooking car lot and pay sticker. Respectfully is the key. The difference between me and most is pussy don't define me. If a hottie says no there is no plan b. Just jack off period. But women realize with shine like he cool peeps, and hey they going to have a great time with Shine. So yes in certain price ranges I will not haggle but politely ask for the house to shave a few points and most often they do. Cool cat. Why not? So eccos and eccas this ain't the place to prove your net worth gents. It's an exchange. The same chick who says don't haggle will talk a street vendor down in Mexico for a pair of shoes. Shit is always relative. I'm going to start foooking charging you'll for free info. Toodles....