Chicken Tikka Masala with a side of Cabbage Manchurian

How about India? Any lockdown lovers think the United States is going to resemble India in a few months? They are claiming a new and deadlier Indian mutation.

Cabbage or Gobi Manchurian?
How about India? Any lockdown lovers think the United States is going to resemble India in a few months? They are claiming a new and deadlier Indian mutation.

Cabbage or Gobi Manchurian? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Does it make you shit in the street and bobble your head when you talk?

Fuck, now I need to come up with a funny name for it. I feel like I peaked with "6 feet apartheid" for the South African strain...
I like Indian-Asian food.
don't know whats the deal with India. they are obviously having issues with the virus and so is brazil.
don't know whats the deal with India. they are obviously having issues with the virus and so is brazil. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

i don't often post in a strokey thread but when i do it's because a billion + people living in two shithole nations have piss poor immune systems due to poverty and crap medical care so they all get massive infection rates and die.
i don't often post in a strokey thread but when i do it's because a billion + people living in two shithole nations have piss poor immune systems due to poverty and crap medical care so they all get massive infection rates and die. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
India: Poverty and pollution. that's what they have.

India has pretty good hospitals. If you need something fixed, its more cheaper to fly India than it is to pay for medical care in U.S.

I think with them, they just can't keep up with the demand.
i don't often post in a strokey thread but when i do it's because a billion + people living in two shithole nations have piss poor immune systems due to poverty and crap medical care so they all get massive infection rates and die. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But hey, India is one of the places Gates tries out his experimental vaccines.
HOAX
  • Tiny
  • 04-27-2021, 07:59 AM
India has had about 140 deaths per million population. We’re at around 1700. There must be more undercounting in India than the US. And they’re having problems now. Still we’ve had it worse than they did over the last 14 months, because the proportion of overweight people in the US is a lot higher
LOL I was thinking that. When the news was freaking out about India, and talking about the number of deaths and rate of infection, I was left thinking, "that's not that bad." We were having 4 thousand deaths per day. I don't think they're anywhere near that.
  • Tiny
  • 04-27-2021, 09:17 AM
LOL I was thinking that. When the news was freaking out about India, and talking about the number of deaths and rate of infection, I was left thinking, "that's not that bad." We were having 4 thousand deaths per day. I don't think they're anywhere near that. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
And their population is 4x larger than ours. Deaths there are running about 2500 per day right now.

BTW I think you’re right about the variant
Saw a lot of cities when I was in the Navy 1965-1969. Two of the most interesting Rome and Athens but the two poorest and in a way most memorable for the shock value were Calcutta, India and Chittagong, Pakistan.

We were at sea for days and I could still smell those two cities. You can't begin to imagine poverty till you see places like that.

Toilets, literally did not exist in these countries. Every where we went, people were relieving themselves and defecating in public.

https://thewire.in/health/732-millio...toilets-report

At 732 Million, India Tops List on Number of People Without Access to Toilets: Report

And that was in 2017. Imagine what it was 50 years ago. I get a shiver up my spine just remembering it.

We were at sea for days and I could still smell those two cities. You can't begin to imagine poverty till you see places like that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
ive never been to india

but a few friends have

they relate that in flying in, before landing, inside the aircraft, the smell became palpable
Trumpy!