Tim Scott's rebuttal to Biden's Speech

Little too churchy for me, but pretty thoroughly paleoconservative. I like it.
Tim Scott is a stand up man.
When was the last time you said that about anybody?
His talk centered on real conservatism, as opposed to Trump's brand of antagonism. But I was struck by his insinuation that if you just pray enough, you can be released from poverty.
Truth , said
When was the last time you said that about anybody? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump
When was the last time you said that about anybody? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wheels
Should I continue?
He did good
I'd have been alright with it if he had repeated "we are not a racist nation" sbout 5 times and that was it
He did good
I'd have been alright with it if he had repeated "we are not a racist nation" sbout 5 times and that was it Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The Dems definitely proved they Are. Twitter was alight with calling him all the fun shit he mentioned in his speech. #UncleTim was trending this morning.
The Dems definitely proved they Are. Twitter was alight with calling him all the fun shit he mentioned in his speech. #UncleTim was trending this morning. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
that's the thing about the left...generally about as hateful as people can be and racist

when as person as genuinely nice as scott appears, they cannot take the juxtaposition and the light it shines on them that they sense in comparison, even in their own heart they know, and all their rage is loosed and their vileness spews
His talk centered on real conservatism, as opposed to Trump's brand of antagonism. But I was struck by his insinuation that if you just pray enough, you can be released from poverty. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I suspect most poor Christians don't believe this. Lotsa work, and elbow grease needed.
that's the thing about the left...generally about as hateful as people can be and racist

when as person as genuinely nice as scott appears, they cannot take the juxtaposition and the light it shines on them that they sense in comparison, even in their own heart they know, and all their rage is loosed and their vileness spews Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Remember David Duke? Proud Klansman. Convicted felon, Republican?

I don't think any party has a corner on hate.
Remember David Duke? Proud Klansman. Convicted felon, Republican?

I don't think any party has a corner on hate. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
+1,000

The eccie repubtards who post on here keep forgetting that.

According to Wiki, he became a Republican in 1988.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke