Well, guys, it's been a blast. :)

I know, I know, another retirement thread. Feel free to skip it, if you like.

I've always said that as soon as I felt I wasn't having fun anymore, I'd move on. It's about that time. I've had an awesome experience, and tons and tons of fun with all of you, but I think it's time to go back to the real world. I may be back at some point in my life if the urge hits me, but for now, I'm happy and excited about the prospects of a different chapter of my life.

I may be seeing established clients on an extremely part-time basis for a while. You know, I do have my favorites, and I'm hard pressed to give them up, but I will be very UTR and only available to a handful of them. I definitely will not be taking any new clients, though.

I will be guesting this account once I'm situated and positive I won't need it anymore. Thanks for all the good times, fellas.

xoxo,

Traci

**Edit: OMG, you have no idea how much it bothers me that there's a typo in the title and I can't edit that... -_-
Gah! And why did it post twice?! LOL
Traci you are a sweet heart. We wish you the best.
Traci,

I'm sad to see you go, but at the same time, I am sooooo happy for you that you have chosen to move on to the next chapter of your life!

Good luck, Sweetheart! You will be greatly missed!
Just be sure to enjoy the next chapter!
  • HG
  • 11-06-2011, 10:06 AM
traci,
It's been fun and I wish you the best
I hope I'm one of the lucky guys
Harleygene
congrats Traci, I still wanna do lunch with you
I never post on these threads, but I want to wish you the very best. Good luck and enjoy the rest of your life.
@ Bestman - Thanks hun. *kisses*

@ Lana - Awww. *sniff* I'm gonna miss my provider mom. You're an awesome lady and thank you so much for the times you let me vent and/or gave me some words of wisdom. You are a treasure and you deserve everything you want in life.

@ Kandy - I most definitely will. Thanks, girl.

@ Harley - It has most definitely been fun. Shoot me an email and we'll discuss.

@ Jules - Most definitely! PM me your number!
Best wishes in your future endeavors. You always seemed like a classy young woman. It's my misfortune that our schedules never matched up and I didn't get to meet you in person.
traci,

Fixed that misspelled word in the title for you.

I have only met you once (still use the dishes and other stuff) and was impressed with your poise and overall just ... well, cuteness and you were so very polite. Adorable figure, too.

I wish for you the very best that life has to offer. Good luck on all future endeavors.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
@ CoHorn - Well, thanks for breaking your rule and wishing me well. I enjoyed your company.

@ RoDunn - Thank you very much. That's very sweet of you to say. I'm sorry we never got to meet. Best wishes to you, as well.

@ Elisabeth - Thank you for the fix! It really was bugging me. :P I'm glad you got some use out of the stuff, and I am also glad I got the chance to meet you. You're a classy lady. Best of luck to you, also. *hugs*
Best wishes, Traci!
Traci you are an amazing woman and you are such a beautiful person on the inside. I wish you all the best in moving on and that its everything you want it to be.
Traci, sorry for causing the uproar surrounding your retirement thread, as you know that was not my intent. I am so lucky to have had the pleasure of meeting you and wish you the best of what the future holds for you. You need anything just yell and I'm always open for lunch or a drink.
  • motor
  • 11-06-2011, 12:25 PM
Traci, good luck with your new adventures. I am glad I got to meet you.