Thick or Thin

I'm a fairly new provider but since I've been providing I've noticed the comparison of being a stripper vs. being a provider.My experience so far seems to be most hobbiest like real thin and petite females as vs. the clubs they like thicker females.
So in order to be a more popular provider instead of a stripper would I need to loose more weight and try to get as skinny as possible?
I'm just curious , as I said I'm kinda new to the provider world and I guess it would'nt hurt to ask.
Based on your pics, specifically Pic 3 in your showcase, I would say you have little need to loose weight.

As far as clubs versus provider worlds, I don't know that guys prefer larger women in strip clubs, they just settle for what shows up. Or, maybe, the larger gals are more likely to play and provide the extras over the thinner gals.
True I never looked at it from that perspective , I guess whatever is in the clubs their kinda stuck with them.
Jewel, welcome to the board! In response to your question, you will get as many answers and there are hobbiest's. Every had different tastes. Some are very attracted to the spinner-type, thin ladies. Some have a penchant for full figured ladies with large breasts, some like very heavy ladies. Large buttocks, thin thighs, muscular, blonde, brunette, redhead, athletic build, short, tall...on and on. I personally prefer ladies with curves, fuller breasts, and average height. I believe the female form, in all it's types, is artful and pleasing to admire. You should feel comfortable with your current body type, as it is quite beautiful. There will be plenty of gentlemen will to vie for your attention. Please don't forget, no matter how appealing you may be on the outside, your attitude, attention to detail with hygiene, make-up, mani/pedi, conversational skills and the ability to be a true courtesan are most important for success. Best of luck and I wish you success.
What lunytunz said.

The expression you may see a lot is "We All Like Different Things"(WALDT)

To some extent that goes for menu as well, there are Greek seekers, PSE lovers and all other kinds of particular wants. Offer what you're comfortable doing and you'll find your set of fans.
Im learning more and more everyday like the abv. you just used (WALDT) I've seen that abv. a few times but never knew what it meant thank you MTABSW.
It really doesn't matter how skinny or fat or thick you are. At all. It literally makes zero difference.

I've been a spinner, a BBW, and everything in between. I made more money "fat" than I did "skinny". So I guess maybe you should find whatever size you are comfortable with, and not gain or lose weight for other people.

Men are attracted to confidence at just about any size. Find out how to be happy with yourself instead of living for the approval of other people, and the rest will follow.
Of course, every hobbyist will have their own opinion. I prefer skinnier girls, that have fit and tight physiques.

But I don't think you should change for anyone, just be fun and have a great personality, I'm sure if you're fun to be around you will be a good and successful provider.
Your attitude and professional demeanor....will go many miles to help you in building a clientelle that appreciates you for YOU ..... not for if you are skinny ,fat ,tall or short ...A great smile and pleasing disposition go a long long way ...There is only ONE YOU in the Whole world Be that one no one else is ....you look fine to me and I am sure many others that see you ......Good luck in whomever you decide that YOU are ........
Be yourself. If your self confident, it will come across and you will do well. You are well within the norm for your height. There may be proferences but there is nothing wrong with your body. I find the better I get to know someone, the less important their body becomes.

As to strippers, not all strippers would make good providers or the other way around.
More than whether a lady is "thick" or "thin", what is important to me is whether she is friendly, considerate, and makes me feel comfortable. Physical stereotypes go out the window when I am with someone with whom I click and who helps me to really enjoy myself.
Personally I like a girl that can turn sideways and get on an elevator
after the doors have already closed. ( just kidding )

I think staying a little fit and toned is most important,
whatever your body type happens to be.
A likable personality and good attitude are also important,
maybe the most important of all.
I'm a fairly new provider but since I've been providing I've noticed the comparison of being a stripper vs. being a provider.My experience so far seems to be most hobbiest like real thin and petite females as vs. the clubs they like thicker females.
So in order to be a more popular provider instead of a stripper would I need to loose more weight and try to get as skinny as possible?
I'm just curious , as I said I'm kinda new to the provider world and I guess it would'nt hurt to ask.
Originally Posted by jewel jones
From what I have heard, it is not your weight that is keeping guys from calling. Plenty of bigger girls do great in this business.
i think you beautiful the way u are
I think you're stunning. I agree that the thin girls get all the attention and I like looking at them too. But you look healthy and there's no belly fat at all.
I used to be all about the skinny girls but in the end I don't want to feel their bones when I touch em