Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CG, RCG, Doggie & some standing rear entry
Session Length: 60 mins
Fee: 180
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a petite 5'1" MILF - just the way I like them. She has some large C or small D bolt-ons. Tight body - tight stomach - she really does look incredible for her age. Face shows some age, but you can overlook that, just keep staring at that tight body.

She is a GREAT provider! I was a bit leary - had a couple bad experiences on the road and didn't want a repeat. This was a great experience - she did not let me down. I got all I wanted and then some. Not a clock watcher.
Recommendation: Yes
I have to admit to be very cautious about a review from a guy who joins, posts one review, and then is heard no more. This lady looks familiar, as well as hot. If the review is accurate, I'd like some verification.

Does anyone know this guy or the lady?

JaG
  • oherc
  • 05-28-2015, 09:24 PM
nba, so I can't review...
nba, so I can't review... Originally Posted by oherc

I seen her a couple years ago. So is a spinner not nearly in to it as he says. More like work as usual. Nothing to make me return. Setup was a pain she is very hard to work with seems out of sorts if u know what I mean. No make up not dressed nice etc. Worth a $ for a hour at most.
JustaGuy,

Harsh dude - what happened to the Southern Hospitality?

I am moving down here from Canada. Go check SP411.cc - I an one of the founding members of that board and have many posts under a couple different handles.

This lady is as I reviewed her! Don't sure why the other fellow did not enjoy - she gave me a good ride.

I will admit - it was a bit hit and miss setting things - she is a bit flaky that way.