Encounter: Very disappointing

User ID: -
Date: 12-6-19
Name: Amarie1216
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/67394...4-5d5af5b3b2ac
City: Bellevue
State: Pennsylvania
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: -
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nothing like the pics. Many rough years since they were taken. About 5'2 135 but very soft with a big guy. Big A's or small B's. Ass? Couldn't even tell.
Recommendation: No
Glad I didn't see her she gave me some sobe story her dad died and she took over his house and her electric bill was do. Seems most I find on sa. Are pro anymore . why I hadn't renewd in awhile but with there free day offer this week I spoke with her
Well, she lived in a apartment with a roommate and didn't say anything about her dad to me lol
It's this type of shit that makes the hobby around here suck. I pretty much quit seeing anyone around here. I'm just saving money until I travel to hot spots like Toronto.
It's this type of shit that makes the hobby around here suck. I pretty much quit seeing anyone around here. I'm just saving money until I travel to hot spots like Toronto. Originally Posted by A1n2d3y4
Yep - I had more fun in a month last spring in Florida than I had all year here. Basically I am doing the same, using some of the $ I save given the lack of good options in Pittsburgh and having a ton of fun next spring in Florida where the women are hotter, better, plentiful and reasonably priced
This review and these comments make me realize I need to keep my two or three gems in this town close to the vest. I may not be able to find ones like them again!
  • cabot
  • 12-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Interesting - she has this sob story right in her 'About Me' section on SA.

Hey Chaz - looks like you must be the guy who tried to punch her, since you're giving a bad review.

Can't find a rolleyes emoji, but you get my point. I find it interesting that she talks about reviews right up front in the About Me - does SA kick out girls who are obviously pros? I've read where they kick out guys who are obvious about the cash transaction - is taht right? I haven't had either happen to me yet.

Crazy to think that with those pics, she is big with a soft gut. I generally find that if there are fake pics, better to walk away right then and there; it's usually (almost always!) a train wreck.

I’d also like to mention that I met a guy off this site and they won’t let me post his name but he assaulted me. To this day I don’t know why. We were just talking(because I’d like to get to know just a little bit,I don’t ask for much) and next thing I know I was on the ground getting punched in the face and strangled. Screaming “help me” but nobody could here and then he got off like nothing happened and said “now get out before I kill you” so if there’s any bad reviews about me it’s from him. But this is just a reminder for everybody to please BE CAREFUL

She's obviously a liar and a scam artist. We were at her apartment with her roommate home. So how can I tell her to leave before I kill her lol. And I'm sure SA would be helping cover-up a assault by not letting her put the name up. That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time lol
She's obviously a liar and a scam artist. Originally Posted by Chaz55

There are a whole lot of providers that are exactly that.