Client visits & wasn't pleased... What to do??

This evening I had a client call wanting to see if I was fetish friendly...After attempting his request for a few times unsuccessfully, he says not to worry about it... We were not engaging in any sexual activitiy but he came, wasn't happy that I couldn't rush & "dump" as discussed when setting appointment afterall... At 2 am a last minute call anyway & I refunded him a portion of his donation (which wasn't even close to my fetish rate) & also offered to call or text him the next day to make it right..s. After he left he started sending texts to me saying things like "disappointing" & threatened to post a negative review on me, then had the nerve after sitting here jackin off on my couch to say later while texting I should have given him a full refund to show him my trustworthiness... Seriously, I wonder if any other girl would have given back the whole donation???

I'm dying to see the review now... but thought I would defend myself & get your opinion of the refund situation/make-up appointment offer...
sounds like a shady character.
A pre-emptive strike? Interesting. Wonder if we'll hear his side of the story?
Not worth what u did Kendra. I mean u tried but look how he turned out to be lol. Doesnt surprise me but u got every right to defend yourself and tell your side of the story.
Dont worry about it.. Think its not fair to refund at all.. Then all a guy has to do is say he wasnt happy and needs a refund.. He should get over it.
if you did your deal level best to please this client then don't worry bout things. he can write a bad review but u also have the means to discredit him also. and u can also post a comment after the review telling your side. just let it go. move on the more thing.
Don't worry about it!
Dont worry about it.. Think its not fair to refund at all.. Then all a guy has to do is say he wasnt happy and needs a refund.. He should get over it. Originally Posted by Randomchance
It wasn't just that he was unhappy, he was unhappy about a specific promised service/fetish that she wasn't able to deliver. For fetishists, that is really what they want to pay for, and the rest is...just fluff. It's as though you showed up for a FS session with BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and Greek on the menu, but when you got there, she could physically perform none of those, and you got a FBSM with a HJ. Would you think a partial or full refund was in order?

Not blaming the provider for not being able to force nature, but a fetishist is really not paying for a session as the mainstream knows it.
Sounds like he was jacking off on more than your couch. Did he jack full off? Half off?He'll get over it. Besides if it's that kinky, I'll never....I mean he'll never dare say anything.

Give him a certificate good for a free "Ass Kicking", good on his next visit, after he is tied up
  • FSCOB
  • 05-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Hey! Grecco voted twice!

Now I want a refund!
a refund AND offered a discount
that was really nice of you kendra!!
You were prety generous to this guy and for him to disrespect you like that at ur place is just wrong! Cant believe this guy!
You did the right thing, he sounds like a jerk
You were very nice to offer him a discount!
You did your best honey....he is a tool for complaining!

I've been in your position where I couldn't satisfy my client. And the crazy thing is they act like they all good in your face. Saying its okay sweetie you did your best.
But once they leave its a whole different character comes out! Like a Hyde & Jekal type thing
I agree honey... u did what you could. I once had a guy ask if he could get a discount because HE left early! WHAAAT?? Same guy asked for a discount because i was 4min late. Sigh. Guess some just try and try. Lol, but this is a diff situation, but i think u handled it right