Show Your Papers

Well, where didja thinck this was gonna end up???

Biden Vaccine Mandate Poses New Test for Agency Enforcing It
Occupational Safety and Health Administration has struggled during Covid-19 pandemic to deploy staff for workplace inspections

The Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration, or OSHA, is enforcing the mandate, which requires workers at larger private-sector companies to be vaccinated against Covid-19 or tested weekly. The requirements, detailed Thursday and set to take effect Jan. 4, will cover more than 80 million workers.
So that's bad enough.... except that OSHA will be depending on workers to tattle in fellow workers.....

What could possibly go wrong!!!
So, what's Gropey Joe's endgame? Do they come to our homes with straitjackets and needles?
Poloncarz is making you show your papers in Erie County again.....

And Hochul oredered a state of emergency before there were ANY cases of the moronic strain....
Vaccine
Vaccine Passport
Social Credit System

And that's the Freedom Ballgame, kids.
its no ones fucking business if I took a jab or not

not even what make n when

I have I think had the C19, was 3 weeks of hell

was just before it hit the news that I got over it

and they are the same mother fuckers that would NOT let me have the dd I have it test

SO FUCK THEM FUCKERS
Most of the companies I work with are more than happy to impose these make believe mandates even though they've been shot down by a federal court judge.

I just lie to them and tell them I took the poison.

So far not one has asked for one of those ridiculous cards.
Most of the companies I work with are more than happy to impose these make believe mandates even though they've been shot down by a federal court judge.

I just lie to them and tell them I took the poison.

So far not one has asked for one of those ridiculous cards. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
just don't tell em ya to dumb to wear a mask

How I retired
boss walking to me, in a open area mask not cover nose, no one even near. gets to me within 3ft. Takes off mask to talk to me.

many can not handle the truth

Hell I think mask useless, but I know how ta wear one. So I wish they that believe, would learn HOW TO WEAR THE FUCKING mask

WTF no one within 30ft of me till he walks up to tell me put a mask on. Now if he waked up to me THEN put it on right to talk, he would not have gotten his ASS FIRED. Nor I forced to retire for calling the dumb fuck dumb
Not wearing a mask either.

Last week I walked into a stupid little office in Syracuse. Every single one of their slaves were wearing masks.
Not wearing a mask either.

Last week I walked into a stupid little office in Syracuse. Every single one of their slaves were wearing masks. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
when I go into anyplace I wear mine. Its better that putting up with a mask Nazi.

LOL lots of mask Nazi would go to Wegmanls yell at all not wearing one. The Nazi got kicked out and Wegamn;s seems a mix of masked n unmasked. If work at they have to wear one

edit add
when driving from one place to another. no mask
I did have to once call cops for a road rage thingy.once

Fucker was after me for not wearing a mask when driving LOL

ugh the fucking mask Nazi's WTF
Careful Sir, me think a few mask Nazi's are on icky, they will trying n get ya for typing without a mask Sir
Did anyone see the young redneck wearing a red thong on a AA flight? got thrown off and banned from the airline.pretty funny video. maybe the wrong place for a protest?
Did anyone see the young redneck wearing a red thong on a AA flight? got thrown off and banned from the airline.pretty funny video. maybe the wrong place for a protest? Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
Link please n thank you
Did anyone see the young redneck wearing a red thong on a AA flight? got thrown off and banned from the airline.pretty funny video. maybe the wrong place for a protest? Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
Saw that. Gold.