Eli's Political Outlook

• Eli
  • 12-16-2021, 02:35 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have watched the banter on this particular section of the Upstate boards and frankly I find it disgusting. This is Eccie and not a poltical review of lies and innuendos because you feel you are all invisible...you aren't ....neither am I ...but I never cared. If you feel or believe something morose or idiotic keep it to yourself. I've always been here or on ASPD to have fun and share....In that light I am sharing how I feel in the light of what this board is supposed to really be....enjoy....if you cant and want to make some derogatory comment then you will not be keeping with the climate of this post....I think you will enjoy...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1790651��

You have to go through the entire thread please....It's fun....Post #361 is a beloved provider from Syracuse....

Eli
i have never seen a butterfly tattoo placed like that
I hate the linked pic, No, I really do

If at stage to give a stripper a buck and she does that, I walk away n saved a buck
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have watched the banter on this particular section of the Upstate boards and frankly I find it disgusting. This is Eccie and not a poltical review of lies and innuendos because you feel you are all invisible...you aren't ....neither am I ...but I never cared. If you feel or believe something morose or idiotic keep it to yourself. I've always been here or on ASPD to have fun and share....In that light I am sharing how I feel in the light of what this board is supposed to really be....enjoy....if you cant and want to make some derogatory comment then you will not be keeping with the climate of this post....I think you will enjoy...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1790651��

You have to go through the entire thread please....It's fun....Post #361 is a beloved provider from Syracuse....

Eli Originally Posted by Eli
Dry your tears ellie

I'd meet you anytime

To place my loving arms around you and comfort your

Aignst