WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BILL AYERS AND DYLANN ROOF?

Not much...............except Obama (and the hardcore American left) hang with Ayers and his ilk.....

• Bill Ayers is an unrepentant domestic terrorist.
  • Dylann Roof is an unrepentant domestic terrorist.
  • Bill Ayers despises America.
  • Dylann Roof despises America.
  • Bill Ayers’s terror group The Weather Underground targeted and murdered innocent people.
  • Dylann Roof targeted and murdered innocent people.
  • Bill Ayers used murder and violence and terror as a weapon for political change.
  • Dylann Roof used murder and violence and terror as a weapon for political change.
  • Bill Ayers wanted a race war.
  • Dylann Roof wants a race war.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...mong-the-left/
SPAM
Not many differences, really.
  • WTF
  • 06-22-2015, 08:46 AM
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BILL AYERS AND DYLANN ROOF?
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
IQ, same difference their is between you and I.
I think you meant to say "you and me"..................

But you claim to have the higher IQ..................

IQ, same difference their is between you and I. Originally Posted by WTF

That's rich .............................. .......

Whir-LIE-turd coming back with spelling and grammar .........................

comm.........ents............. ...

LMA.......O!

• WTF
  • 06-22-2015, 10:06 AM

There's a big difference you idiot - one murdered his victim in cold blood - did you not see the difference between John Gotti and his hitman ? What about a cartel boss versus the actual members who do the actual beheadings. Did Hitler physically kill anyone - were their not nazis who literally slaughtered thousands ?
You are making a political mockery out of this very sensitive case - you are true scum whirlaway
Like I said; not much difference....Bill Ayers tried to kill many more than Roof did...he just wasn't as an efficient killer as Roof.

But the American Left (led by Obama) glorifies Ayers and his Weatherman terrorists...awarding them tenure, teaching positions, board affiliations, book deals, and other enrichments.

You are correct; I am mocking the american left.....they think it is kool to kill in the name of progressive politics........

Obama had no problem with Bill Ayers.........shame on Obama.
Save your racial outrage for the family of Waverly Brown............here is how the American left rolls.............
Kathy Boudin, a professor at Columbia University, was named the 2013 Sheinberg Scholar-in-Residence at NYU Law School. In 1984, Boudin, a member of the Weather Underground, a violent, oafish association of upper-class “revolutionaries,” pled guilty to second-degree murder in association with the infamous 1981 Brinks armored car robbery in Nyack, New York. Babbling in the language of anti-racism and anti-imperialism, Boudin assisted in ending the life of three people, including Waverly Brown, the first black police officer on the Nyack police force, and left nine children fatherless
You think Roof has a tenured teaching position and Sheinberg Scholar-In-Residence reward in his future?
When people boast of their superior knowledge, IQ and acumen, at a minimum they should get their grammar correct, don't you think?

But heck; I admitted you think you have the higher IQ...I am just holding you to your own high standards.

Originally Posted by WTF

And he does have the higher IQ because his grammer is correct
Feel free to sing along if you know the words.

All together now:

THE BUCKET!
Feel free to sing along if you know the words.

All together now:

THE BUCKET! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Exactly. He's a mental midget.