Freddy Gray Autopsy Report Relased

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...ry.html#page=1

None of this would have happenned if the cops would have simply restrained him with a seat belt in that van.

That is where the injuries occurred.

6 police officers will go to trial. It's pretty obvious that the charges brought will not stand the test of evidence in trial. In fact, the arresting officers probably have a good chance of beating everything except the neglect of not securing Gray in that van.

The two cops who will take the big hit will be the van's driver, and the female Sargent. Both are Black.

None of this would have happenned if the cops would have simply restrained him with a seat belt in that van.

6 police officers will go to trial. It's pretty obvious that the charges brought will not stand the test of evidence in trial. In fact, the arresting officers probably have a good chance of beating everything except the neglect of not securing Gray in that van.

The two cops who will take the big hit will be the van's driver, and the female Sargent. Both are Black. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I knew he took a head dive from the first few weeks. He stood up handcuffed and ankles shackled. Slightest little braking or acceleration and boom, to his head. He could not stop his fall, with his arms or legs. It's NOT murder and I hope the best for the innocent cops. I will donate to their defence if someone has a link! Let's do this! I will donate 50 flags of the army of Northern Virginia, to be auctioned off...

Why did GoFundMe drop account supporting Baltimore cops?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-did-...altimore-cops/

Is there another site to help these poor victims of TYRANNY?

Gray tested positive for opiates and cannabinoid when he was admitted to Maryland Shock Trauma Center, according to the autopsy. The report makes no further reference to the drugs found in his system.
Doesn't say how much. The officers who said Freddie swallowed heroin packets he was trying to sell appear correct.
  • Old-T
  • 06-23-2015, 10:25 PM
I knew he took a head dive from the first few weeks. He stood up handcuffed and ankles shackled. Slightest little braking or acceleration and boom, to his head. He could not stop his fall, with his arms or legs. It's NOT murder and I hope the best for the innocent cops. I will donate to their defence if someone has a link! Let's do this! I will donate 50 flags of the army of Northern Virginia, to be auctioned off...

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Truly, you are an asshole.
  • DSK
  • 06-23-2015, 10:29 PM

The two cops who will take the big hit will be the van's driver, and the female Sargent. Both are Black. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They (the two black officers) were the custodial officers, so they are responsible. The arresting officers are not only now proven to be innocent but should sue the city.
  • shanm
  • 06-24-2015, 01:03 AM

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are a total asswad.

Why don't you set up a GoFuckMe account and then go fuck yourself, you unsufferable fucking douchebag.
Anybody know how ingesting a couple of eight balls affects one's balance?
Anybody know how ingesting a couple of eight balls affects one's balance? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why don't you enlighten us, Turdy?

Why don't you enlighten us, Turdy?

Originally Posted by bigtex
I asked how it affected one's balance Bigkotex, not your posting ability.
I asked how it affected one's balance Bigkotex, not your posting ability. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Give him something for comparison. Six drinks (alcoholic beverage) in two hours. You know, his average evening.
Give him something for comparison. Six drinks (alcoholic beverage) in two hours. You know, his average evening. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suppose you have actual proof of that!

How about a link?

And speaking of a link, please post the link where you answered the simple question that you have been running and hiding from for the past month.

You know the drill!

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

As for me, the answer to the question is "still" NO!

What's your answer, LLIdiot?