Hillary to speak at slave owners event...

Thought you'd find that interesting but I'm not talking about ISIS or Saudis. I am talking about Hillary speaking at a big democratic speaking event named after two slave owning democrats from the past. Shame!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...rs_977773.html#!
  • shanm
  • 06-25-2015, 09:02 AM
This guy says he's a professor, ladies and gentlemen.
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2015, 09:23 AM
This guy says he's a professor, ladies and gentlemen. Originally Posted by shanm
He is a dick suck Professor specializing in Navy weenies. JD is the third one from the left...

• shanm
  • 06-25-2015, 10:19 AM
He is a dick suck Professor specializing in Navy weenies. JD is the third one from the left...

Originally Posted by WTF
Where is his left hand?
Where is his left hand? Originally Posted by shanm
Up the Indian's ass

Shit like this is why no one remotely finds you serious. Well... this and the whole 777 thing. That pretty much solidified your status.

Thomas Jefferson, who I'm sure you revere for his part in the foundation of this country, and Andrew Jackson likewise, are now reviled when it suits your Hillary hating heart. How perfectly obtuse.
So it is ok that a person so hell bent on bringing up slavery goes to speak in a building that was named after slave owners.

If the confederate flag was there would that in fact make her a hypocrite or would that be ignored as well?

Just trying to keep up with all the lib political correctness.

Can I say the "N" word in context so long as it is not derogatory or is it off limits to anyone other than Black people in rap songs?

Is it ok for me to dodge taxes as long as I don't disclose that I owe them or should I write the tax code and say I didn't know the laws?

I keep getting screwed up with all these standards.
How sad that they can't get two brain cells to fire together in a roll.
How sad that they can't get two brain cells to fire together in a roll. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Translation: I have no reasonable comeback for your post that doesn't make me look more stupid than I already do.
This guy says he's a professor, ladies and gentlemen. Originally Posted by shanm
Losing the confederate battle flag and the ACA argument in the same week has caused him to blow a gasket.....
And so you see how liberal logic even blows the minds of liberals if they don't see it coming. The old guilt by assocation tactic made famous by Alinsky. Kind of hurts when it's one of your own doesn't it. You're bewildered and just don't understand how someone can make that statement.

So now that your minds have been refreshed, what do you say about someone who defends the name of their grade school named after Robert E. Lee?
And so you see how liberal logic even blows the minds of liberals if they don't see it coming. The old guilt by assocation tactic made famous by Alinsky. Kind of hurts when it's one of your own doesn't it. You're bewildered and just don't understand how someone can make that statement.

So now that your minds have been refreshed, what do you say about someone who defends the name of their grade school named after Robert E. Lee? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're making less sense today than you normally do. No one cares that she's speaking at this event. No one cares that you do. I wish I could buy you for what you're actually worth and sell you for what you think you're worth. You aren't nearly as clever as you think, Admiral.