Bristol Palin pregnant again. Still no husband

Yep, the abstinence advocate has a bun in the oven:

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/25/bristo...067.1435280722

As you may remember, about a month ago, she broke up with her fiance, Dakota Meyer, a few days before their wedding. One assumes that Meyer is Baby Daddy No. 2.

Of course, Baby Daddy No. 1, Levi Johnston, the father of 6-year old Tripp, hasn't been seen in years.

I love this quote:
-----------------------------------
"After her first pregnancy, Bristol became an advocate for abstinence, saying its “100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy.”"
--------------------------------------

Unless, of course, you're not practicing it. Then, not so much.

Thank you again, John McCain, for elevating this trailer trash family to national prominence in the GOP.
I think those are her tits on Timmys avatar.
I think those are her tits on Timmys avatar. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Mystery solved!
Yep, the abstinence advocate has a bun in the oven:

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/25/bristo...067.1435280722

As you may remember, about a month ago, she broke up with her fiance, Dakota Meyer, a few days before their wedding. One assumes that Meyer is Baby Daddy No. 2.

Of course, Baby Daddy No. 1, Levi Johnston, the father of 6-year old Tripp, hasn't been seen in years.

I love this quote:
-----------------------------------
"After her first pregnancy, Bristol became an advocate for abstinence, saying its “100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy.”"
--------------------------------------

Unless, of course, you're not practicing it. Then, not so much.

Thank you again, John McCain, for elevating this trailer trash family to national prominence in the GOP. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're not going to believe this. Look at the house she bought in Arizona. It looks more like an office building than a house. They maybe trailer trash but they don't live in a trailer, lol.

Jim

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/...ah_palin_home/
You're not going to believe this. Look at the house she bought in Arizona. It looks more like an office building than a house. They maybe trailer trash but they don't live in a trailer, lol. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Fox News just fired Sarah. So they may be back in a trailer soon.
Fox News just fired Sarah. So they may be back in a trailer soon. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I know that you want to be accurate. As you usually are.
They didn't fire her. She'll be on the network just as much as she was on before..

I didn't know you read vanity fair. I just look at the pictures..
  • WTF
  • 06-25-2015, 09:01 PM
I know that you want to be accurate. As you usually are.
They didn't fire her. She'll be on the network just as much as she was on before..

I didn't know you read vanity fair. I just look at the pictures.. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Her contract was not renewed...sorta like getting fired.
Mystery solved! Originally Posted by ExNYer

LOL....dream on.
Her contract was not renewed...sorta like getting fired. Originally Posted by WTF
She'll be on just as much as before..So sorta like not being fired.
They kicked her bum ass out the door. Errr, chose NOT to renew her contract.

The stunt turned the Presidential election into a cheesy reality show.

Shame.
Abstinence won't work if you can't keep your legs closed.
Her contract was not renewed...sorta like getting fired. Originally Posted by WTF
No. As the 2016 campaign heats up, unlike some networks, she should not be both a news commentator and candidate supporter/contributor at the same time. And unlike some "news" personalities she understands that also.

But if it makes you "feel better" that someone is "FIRED" ... please "feel good"!
Thank you again, John McCain, for elevating this trailer trash family to national prominence in the GOP. Originally Posted by ExNYer
So two children "out of wedlock" makes a female "trailer trash"?

How about 3? 4? 5? or 6?

Or just one?
How many you got in your trailer lexie?
  • WTF
  • 06-26-2015, 07:01 AM
She'll be on just as much as before..So sorta like not being fired. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Except she is not getting paid...