Who is your typical hobbyist?

Being active in the hobby recently, I am really curious to know who the typical hobbyist is? Intuition would say a retired, single/divorced (lonely) man with a good pension or 401k. I am none of those lol. Is it the adventure/ chase/ selection/ freedom that drives men? For me it is the sampling of many different types of women that you wouldn't get elsewhere

Obviously besides being horney or having other primordial needs. Do guys who date also see providers? I'd love to hear perspective from the Ladies also.

This is totally out of curiosity and in no way do I mean to stereotype.
Great post..for me ..I was a workaholic put my life on hold with the thought that I would catch up later. Most of the time my personal time was maybe at best twice a year. When time finally allowed me the opportunity to catch up menopause had set in. Not only did any sign of desire leave my mate but activities started to become uncomfortable for her.
I love my wife and family and wouldI hate to hurt anyones feelings yet I still have the physical yearnings.
It was an extremely hard decision for me. I could either accept the fact that I through it all away or find someone thatI needed a helping hand financially in exchange for a couple hours a month companionship. I wasn't looking for a relationship I have one justa couple hours.. The hardest part for me was the age variations.. That took time to overcome since ladies closer to my age are experiencing the same effects of menopause.
in all for me it was a quality of life decision.
In my mind, my faforite provider is a leagle-aged submissive Asian contortionist spinner less than 5' tall and well under 100 lbs.

The providers I usually get to see are mature Lartinas with more curves than I really like . . .but can afford.
Hey wendlo thanks for sharing the reason that drove you to hobby. As a married younger man, the lack ofor her drive and my want drove me to want new experiences.
Most of my clients are married, white and in their 30's- 55ish.
It works out great because I am 39 and find White guys so sexy!
It is a big turn on when I am getting banged from behind and have a clear view of the wedding ring on his hand wrapped around my fingers!
  • tm289
  • 01-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Divorced and I don't want to waste time chasing pussy, don't want a girlfriend that would eventually want to spend time with my children and then get offended when I tell her she doesn't get to. The maintanence part of keeping a relationship is the last thing I want to do so, the hobby makes perfect sense to me
Very true @sweet Dulce. I find married white men super attractive!
Well, I am married, on #3 for 12 years and 60. Got into the hobby because my wife got ovarian cancer and after surgery had no desire.
Originally was all about variety, but now I just have a couple favs.
+1 for what wendlo said. Only variation is I don't hunt around or seek new providers. I'm quite happy with the lovely lady I've been seeing for nearly 10 years.

However I do enjoy "some" of the banter on these boards.
Perhaps similar to others, I'm mid-50's with a wife who lost interest and has physical issues that make sex uncomfortable/painful. I'm not interested in an affair with all the emotional complications and I only want a strong emotional relationship with my wife. The variety is good, especially since I travel in my work, and I get to explore stuff she was never into. If the hobby were not an option, I probably would have an affair, build an emotional link to someone else, and end up divorced from my wife.

Oh, and I do like to be nice and caring to the ladies, even if I am not looking for emotional sustenance. I get as much pleasure from their pleasure as from my own.
Great post..for me ..I was a workaholic put my life on hold with the thought that I would catch up later. Most of the time my personal time was maybe at best twice a year. When time finally allowed me the opportunity to catch up menopause had set in. Not only did any sign of desire leave my mate but activities started to become uncomfortable for her.
I love my wife and family and wouldI hate to hurt anyones feelings yet I still have the physical yearnings.
It was an extremely hard decision for me. I could either accept the fact that I through it all away or find someone thatI needed a helping hand financially in exchange for a couple hours a month companionship. I wasn't looking for a relationship I have one justa couple hours.. The hardest part for me was the age variations.. That took time to overcome since ladies closer to my age are experiencing the same effects of menopause.
in all for me it was a quality of life decision. Originally Posted by wendlo
Did your wife give you permission to fuck other women because she cannot/will not take care of your needs?

Hey wendlo thanks for sharing the reason that drove you to hobby. As a married younger man, the lack ofor her drive and my want drove me to want new experiences. Originally Posted by Bigfish9111
Your wife give you an okay to tend to your wants?

Perhaps similar to others, I'm mid-50's with a wife who lost interest and has physical issues that make sex uncomfortable/painful. I'm not interested in an affair with all the emotional complications and I only want a strong emotional relationship with my wife. The variety is good, especially since I travel in my work, and I get to explore stuff she was never into. If the hobby were not an option, I probably would have an affair, build an emotional link to someone else, and end up divorced from my wife.

Oh, and I do like to be nice and caring to the ladies, even if I am not looking for emotional sustenance. I get as much pleasure from their pleasure as from my own. Originally Posted by ronrocket
Your wife approves of you exploring stuff while she cannot fuck you?
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2017, 08:18 PM
Are you turning into Wakeup?
Your wife approves of you exploring stuff while she cannot fuck you? Originally Posted by pyramider
Never asked, never will. Same for Molly Thumb and her four whores.
Are you turning into Wakeup? Originally Posted by Old-T
I have long suspected that Pyramider and Wakeup are the same person!! I have never seen the two of them together in the same room!!
I have long suspected that Ed is a eunuch!! I have never seen him and his dick together in the same room!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
FTFY...