Wait don't shave that bush

Whatever-whatever: I like 'em bald.

On the rare occasions that I canget away to see a provider, I show up closely groomed and shaved above and below. I mean, If I expect great oral action do I want her fighting pubic in her eyes and teeth?
I have a huge bush
Is your taint bare?
I guess I'm weird but I do like a full bush
I won't see a girl with a bush, I won't even save a picture of a hot girl on my IPad if she has a bush. Landing strip above the clit is my limit.
A little hair is great. Landing strip, soft fuzz, even a nicely trimmed and decorated bush. It's nice for nuzzling the nose.
Amuse bush?

Groan away chefs?
No hairy brush
One of the most beautiful women I have been with is Zoey and she is all natural. No shaving anywhere and it is beautiful and sexy on her. She is hard to see now and price is up there but if she ever comes back to my area I am in. There is nothing better than all natural if they are super clean people.
This is why we are all different and have different taste.
Have fun my friends.
It brings me joy when folks have an appreciation for unshaven babes. This was an interesting read. But after more than five years, I just don't feel any pressure to shave my armpits, legs, or kitty. So they are all hairy! And thus far, pubic hair has never been a deterrent when it comes to me giving someone head.
It's interesting how the norms have changed over the years. Back in the 70's to early 80's a shaved kitty was considered fringe and now it's practically the norm, while the unshaven natural female is looked at as fringe. Guess it will be 2040 before bush is out again.
Luckily there are some of us who're keeping full bushes en vogue.
When my ATF popped briefly back on the scene a while back I was just ecstatic to see her again, butt somewhat bummed when I discovered she had shaved her glorious bush. A neatly trimmed triangle is just the sexiest sight and wondrous tactile sensation.
It's interesting how the norms have changed over the years. Back in the 70's to early 80's a shaved kitty was considered fringe and now it's practically the norm, while the unshaven natural female is looked at as fringe. Guess it will be 2040 before bush is out again. Originally Posted by ugotme10
Good point it's interesting how the morns have changed over the years