Interesting question: Where did provider fees originate from?

If you notice in your neck of the woods, fees of providers are usually similar if not the same for hourly rates. Least most in my area. So my question for you fine folks, and providers if you're here, where and when did the masses agree on a specific price?
  • Old-T
  • 06-25-2017, 05:51 PM
That may be true where you are, but in most places I frequent there is a broad range. DC, Ohio, NYC, etc. all have a spread of a couple hundred--and then there are a few who are far above.
That may be true where you are, but in most places I frequent there is a broad range. DC, Ohio, NYC, etc. all have a spread of a couple hundred--and then there are a few who are far above. Originally Posted by Old-T
Oh wow. Okay interesting stuff. In my area its 200 hourly usually. I know in north part it goes 250-300.
In Vegas we have girls listed from 200/hr-800+/hr. And that's just on Eccie. If you expand that to other advertising mediums, you'll find 100 up to over a grand/hr depending on the lady and the setting... For myself and I think many of the ladies, we just explore otger local showcases and find ladies who have similar attributes and offer similar services and use that as a benchmark.
Not a very interesting question. All the ladies in the areas got together for a margarita lunch and the rest was history.
Not a very interesting question. All the ladies in the areas got together for a margarita lunch and the rest was history. Originally Posted by pyramider
They held a meeting in the bathroom - That's why they all go to the bathroom together!

Price fixing among hookers is exempt from anti-trust laws, similar to Major League Baseball...look it up!!
supply and demand, competitive prices, your pick man

if sasha gives it up for 300 but then jenny comes and gives it up for 200 well... you know how it goes
They held a meeting in the bathroom - That's why they all go to the bathroom together!

Price fixing among hookers is exempt from anti-trust laws, similar to Major League Baseball...look it up!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Yeah, look what happened to the CT franchises.
pride ?
Math. Fee multiplied by number of jimmies = cost of tuition. For they are all working their way through school.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I thought that was their version of a man cave, so they can get away from it all..
They will post 300hr
not get it

Then lower it to 250, get a couple
Then post 200 and get how many they want

I see ugly as a mud fence charge 60 an hour and have trains run on them by all the welfare freaks. I went to a room to see one girl and there was a fucking line for a fat ugly bitch literally outside of her room waiting to get their cock sucked for 30.00
...I see ugly as a mud fence charge 60 an hour and have trains run on them by all the welfare freaks. I went to a room to see one girl and there was a fucking line for a fat ugly bitch literally outside of her room waiting to get their cock sucked for 30.00 Originally Posted by Gotyour6
How long did you have to wait??
Marketing 101
Whatever the traffic will bear
They will post 300hr
not get it

Then lower it to 250, get a couple
Then post 200 and get how many they want

I see ugly as a mud fence charge 60 an hour and have trains run on them by all the welfare freaks. I went to a room to see one girl and there was a fucking line for a fat ugly bitch literally outside of her room waiting to get their cock sucked for 30.00 Originally Posted by Gotyour6
haha wow, holy shit, almost spilled my drink