Great to see all the troops so evenly split at tonight's social!

Excess (well not really!) of ladies most of the evening! Always good, especially when new to the crew

And even some late comers still trickling (tricycling?) in from points south and west and a few late RSVPs asking about afterparties. Several that I know of and even yet more than a dozen folks still at the main event.

Per the rules, only those attending can self-report their attendance.

Lots of interesting table talk, not hobby talk, of course.

See y'all next month.
Thanks for inviting me. It was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting new ones as well. Can't wait to see everyone again.
Excess (well not really!) of ladies most of the evening! Always good, especially when new to the crew

And even some late comers still trickling (tricycling?) in from points south and west and a few late RSVPs asking about afterparties. Several that I know of and even yet more than a dozen folks still at the main event.

Per the rules, only those attending can self-report their attendance.

Lots of interesting table talk, not hobby talk, of course.

See y'all next month. Originally Posted by ck1942
You told me to meet y'all at Dart Bowl. I waited for like three hours. Next time let me know if the venue location changes because forgetting like today was rude.
It was great getting out for my birthday and spending it with lots of friends and acquaintances - new and old!
  • quzi
  • 07-19-2017, 10:10 PM
that's gonna be some kickass birthday celebration. Always a great time!
(extraneous remarks redacted) Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Sorry, no pity parties for trolls or worse.

But thanks for the dos centavos. Devaluation stings, of course.

btw, the clothing optional bowling events were several years back.

= = = = =

Reminder: only established providers and established hobbyists are invited; all are well vouched and verified.

And, these folks also gain access to "The Hobby Space."
Agreed, it was a fun time thanks CK.
I had a wonderful time and met some great people! Thank you for the invitation CK.
Should everyone expect to get outed for being there?.
Hey CK! Once again thanks for putting this together. Great time; plenty of gorgeous honeys!
But thanks for the dos centavos. Devaluation stings, of course. Originally Posted by ck1942
You should know about stings don't you?
You told me to meet y'all at Dart Bowl. I waited for like three hours. Next time let me know if the venue location changes because forgetting like today was rude. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I've been in Houston the last 2 days so I'm not sure if anything went down in Austin or Round Rock. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Caught in your own lies again. It's just getting sad. Please stop.
thanks for being so welcoming for my first social I met so met awesome new people
Hey there "super freak," you made some great first (maybe even second and third!) impressions, too.

Got you on the list for next event!

Stay safe out there and have FUN!!!