who gets horny when it rains?

I know thunder storms and a rainy days make me super horny. So, how about you? I have always LOVED a good rain storm and a rainy Monday is just what we need here in our parched city. Who here loves to play on a rainy day? If we waited till it thundered around here, no one would get lucky. Does this weather make u want to play or make you want to hunker down and not do anything?
I get super horny. Lol. It's the best time to enjoy a little lovin.
Best time for some cuddling and sex.
yep, I agree ladies. this is an August day I've dreamed of all these years. cool. wet, rainy and horny women everywhere.
I tend to get most horny when the earth revolves around the sun. Like most guys, I imagine.
Beat sex I ever had was outside in a park during a thunder storm
Beat sex I ever had was outside in a park during a thunder storm Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Thet's funny. Ah don't r'member it rainin'. Jus' yew bein' soakin' wet!
I'm so horny from the rain, I am losing my mind!
  • thegj
  • 08-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Wrote a review in 2010- CaseyTaylor and the Thunderstorm. What a thrill.TTess and I tried to plan such an event but never got the weather to cooperate.
  • MATX
  • 08-07-2017, 07:25 PM
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays this guy from the swift completion of his appointed lays. Falling asleep to the sound of rain after a good screw sure is nice.
I know thunder storms and a rainy days make me super horny.

Old whores desperate to drum up business?

So, how about you? I have always LOVED a good rain storm and a rainy Monday is just what we need here in our parched city. Who here loves to play on a rainy day?

Don't you have a civilian partner that can meet your needs? Is every topic going to bring out your growing desperation? Rumor is that BBFS hasn't worked for you the way it has for others

If we waited till it thundered around here, no one would get lucky. Does this weather make u want to play or make you want to hunker down and not do anything? Originally Posted by sue_nami

I enjoy staying in with the GF and staying dry and keeping money in my wallet... We ordered delivery of course....

Ya know what makes MOST guys horny?

Hot young HWP whores running specials!
Ya know what makes MOST guys horny?

Hot young HWP whores running specials! Originally Posted by Whispers
You know what ruins the board and pushes all of those young hwp LADIES away?

I'm not trying to become your latest target Whispers, but damnit man. There's an ignore button for a reason. Use it if you don't want to see posts from LADIES you're never gonna see anyways.
holy shit, I have never done full service even once here. much less bare backed full service. it's not enough u attack me for my age and skills but now you spread fucking outright lies. what a lowlife liar, stop saying lies, this is UTTER BULLSHIT
Jezz, i think we can all agree, we had a nice chatty, harmless thread going with lots of women posting and participation and then the troll comes to shit all over it with outright lies. whispers you are a bald faced liar and full of it and you have sunk to a new low and this is not true and u need to stop lying and just put me on ignore, I am not going away and your lies will not be believed by anyone. I have been here 5 years with great reviews and never any full service or bareback sex occurring. I do not offer fs or bareback sex.