No faces

I'm still new to this. Why don't many women on here show their face or at least email a picture?
Why don't you post your face?
Lol. Privacy reasons, real world jobs and related family or exes could be on here...the list goes on.
not to mention the troll douche bags who spread outright lies about you and would think nothing of outing you because they are creeps with no ethics or life who spend their all time worrying about the choices and behavior of others who they will never see or should even be concerned about. yet trolls here are allowed to spread false accusations and making up crap about people here. yea sure i want lying troll creeps to have my picture to use nefariously against me. that sounds like a great idea. face pictures can be used to out people and the eccie trolls here have no ethics nor compunction against attacking and spreading false rumors and lies, they would use the face pictures to harm other board members because that is what a-holes do.
Since when is a registered in 2013 member " new?"

ijs
Some do, a lot don't. Obvious privacy reasons.
not to mention the troll douche bags who spread outright lies about you and would think nothing of outing you because they are creeps with no ethics or life who spend their all time worrying about the choices and behavior of others who they will never see or should even be concerned about. yet trolls here are allowed to spread false accusations and making up crap about people here. yea sure i want lying troll creeps to have my picture to use nefariously against me. that sounds like a great idea. face pictures can be used to out people and the eccie trolls here have no ethics nor compunction against attacking and spreading false rumors and lies, they would use the face pictures to harm other board members because that is what a-holes do. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Actually the vast majority of "outing" we see on this board is whores outing other whores and it seldom involves pictures. The only one in recent yeas involving pictures was also a whore doing the outing.....

Outing is a whore thing....

The main reason you don't see whore face pictures IMO tends to be lies about their age or the actual reality of what an age looks like. 2nd to that is some of them are fucking ugly. There are a few with great bodies and grandma faces.
You don't want to see most of these faces. Face down ass up is all u need to know.
I'm still new to this. Why don't many women on here show their face or at least email a picture? Originally Posted by kalel512
Four years registered into this site and you're asking questions such as the above? No disrespect, but perhaps the hobby isn't for you. Privacy, discretion, and confidentiality 'USED TO BE' the standard practice of the hobby. Nowadays, folks tend to not give a shit about any of the three. The seasoned hobbyists/providers were/are real expert at keeping their real life separate and apart from their hobby life. And people on both sides of the spectrum respected such. Not anymore.

As to your original question as to why no face pics? Why the fuck do YOU think? There's your answer.
There are a few with great bodies and grandma faces. Originally Posted by Whispers
I have a great face and a grandma body
I have a great face and a grandma body Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Damn, that's sexy af. Quit turning me on!
The heat death of the universe will spiral everything we know into a complete oblivion but someone on Eccie will still be starting dumb as fuck threads.
Lol. Privacy reasons, real world jobs and related family or exes could be on here...the list goes on. Originally Posted by Alana kay
+1. Austin is a large city but it is also very small when you grow up here. You are bound to run into someone. Some of us have other businesses, work, school, kids..etc that don't need to be alerted on what we do. The same goes for the hobbyists here. Not all ladies who dont show their faces are unattractive we just prefer to stay private for many reasons.
  • Loxly
  • 08-08-2017, 11:22 AM
I have a great face and a grandma body Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yet rumor has it that you give great lip service.
  • Loxly
  • 08-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Which is why social events are popular (at least with me).