Any Interest in Lafayette Or BATON ROUGE?

BATON ROUGE used to be my second home. Haven't played there in a while. Not sure if I should visit BR, or give Lafayette a try.

I miss the good eats and Gentlemen if nothing else....
Baton Rouge and then visit either Hammond are Slidell
You're in the Mile High (Denver) so come on back down to the Mile LOW and visit both towns.
Have fun
Hey p do you ever come to Denver? They would love you I promise, not much lady's like us up here.
Baton Rouge and then visit either Hammond are Slidell Originally Posted by REDFISHERMAN
You may send a deposit. I don't work Hammond or Slidell and you know that. These days I go nowhere without deposits.
  • A1.
  • 09-26-2018, 05:07 PM
Hey p do you ever come to Denver? They would love you I promise, not much lady's like us up here. Originally Posted by Jade1979
What a magnificent suggestion beautiful lady. Traveling is for the rich
  • A1.
  • 09-27-2018, 06:33 PM
You may send a deposit. I don't work Hammond or Slidell and you know that. These days I go nowhere without deposits. Originally Posted by Jade1979
Suddenly a thread about deposits is created.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2436102

BTW, if a lady accepts PayPal deposits and the contract isn't fulfilled, submit a complaint claim & PayPal will shut down the account for investigation. Push for your rights. Protect each other and read the fine writing.
Suddenly a thread about deposits is created.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2436102

BTW, if a lady accepts PayPal deposits and the contract isn't fulfilled, submit a complaint claim & PayPal will shut down the account for investigation. Push for your rights. Protect each other and read the fine writing. Originally Posted by A1vapor
I don't play games. I don't know what you are used to but I don't take something and not proceed. I'm a grown woman. And since he been begging me to come 12 hrs for a HOUR incall yes I think my suggestion was reasonable...