Great thread for Ting when he returns...

• WTF
  • 02-12-2020, 12:52 PM
Who's Ting? Some Confucian scholar?

Looks like limpdick read another libtard article he doesn't understand.

Why is he too shy to beg for our help?

Or is his habit of spamming this forum with no-comment threads like this a silent cry for help?
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2020, 02:18 PM
Yet your dumbass comments yet again...I'll wait for Tiny. Your cred is shot to shit.
Yet your dumbass comments yet again...I'll wait for Tiny. Your cred is shot to shit. Originally Posted by WTF
I commented because I want you to know it's ok to ask for help. Just open your link, point to what you don't understand and ask "what does this mean?" or "how does this work?" or "he lost me at..."

Then we'll try to elaborate for you without dumbing everything down too much. Nobody's going to make fun of you... I promise!!

I thought you were looking for Ting, not Tiny.
No, it's not. Lusty had me laughing at you for almost 5 minutes straight. Hell, I'm still chuckling. So did you answer my bet,bitch?

Yet your dumbass comments yet again...I'll wait for Tiny. Your cred is shot to shit. Originally Posted by WTF
how to fix capitalism

let the workers be owners

and then I quit reading because then I wondered, what about me, or some other schlub, why cant everyone be an owner. its unfair

and all these workers should get paid the same too, even the ones who worry about making the company viable in an ever changing world

and why should anyone try to boss anyone else in the company? that's not fair

and hey yeah, we can get a government to run it for us,

then I thought and why just our government?, why not the company for the world, yeah!!!! a world government to run the companies. that's the ticket

and we will have the elites to run things, the really smart people who run governments

and ting shouldn't hoard this great idea
I commented because I want you to know it's ok to ask for help. Just open your link, point to what you don't understand and ask "what does this mean?" or "how does this work?" or "he lost me at..."

Then we'll try to elaborate for you without dumbing everything down too much. Nobody's going to make fun of you... I promise!!

I thought you were looking for Ting, not Tiny. Originally Posted by lustylad
Ting the Confucian say you must dumb things down for Cougar High boy like WTF.

We've been giving WTF help for nearly 20 years and it hasn't ...helped. Even LexusLover's "sustained repetition" hasn't worked.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2020, 06:08 AM
No, it's not. Lusty had me laughing at you for almost 5 minutes straight. Hell, I'm still chuckling. So did you answer my bet,bitch? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Just because your old ass still thinks vaudeville acts are funny doesn't mean the rest of the world is still clinging to the past.

The only person who'd grab you by the pussy is the Grim Reaper!

Now move along and don't forget your wooden teeth
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2020, 06:11 AM
I commented because

I don't care why you commented or who you thought I was looking for...run along and see if Steven Moore will help you find that 3% GDP you were looking for!
Just because your old ass still thinks vaudeville acts are funny doesn't mean the rest of the world is still clinging to the past.

The only person who'd grab you by the pussy is the Grim Reaper!

Now move along and don't forget your wooden teeth Originally Posted by WTF
The Grim Reaper should chop your limp dick off. It’s useless anyways.
The Grim Reaper should chop your limp dick off. It’s useless anyways. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm still waiting for this limp weenie to defend his vapid and dunderheaded thread
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2020, 07:04 AM
The Grim Reaper should chop your limp dick off. It’s useless anyways. Originally Posted by bambino
Has Austin Ellen stuck her fingers up your ass and massaged hour prostrate?

She is a big girl bammy and definitely old enough to defend herself.

Run along Lover boy....I prom9not to hurt her fingers,only her feelings.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2020, 07:09 AM
I'm still waiting for this limp weenie to defend his vapid and dunderheaded thread Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
While waiting how about you go jackoff hanging upside down and you can see who comes first.
While waiting how about you go jackoff hanging outside down and you can see he comes first. Originally Posted by WTF
get someone to edit this for you