City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: Near CP Center
Hair Length and Color: shortish blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, in good shape for her age, very sexy
Recommendation: Yes
Great lady, treat her well. Ha ha ha. Ok!
Same pics in ad link as person who has periodically been reviewed here. Don't remember if guys said ripoff or just negative reviews, but definitely one or the other.
I’m pretty sure it was both negative reviews and ripoff? But definitely ripoff reports mentioned on this site or the other one fairly recently. She was using SJ’s photos for a while too. Looks like she’s moved out of rensellaer..
Clifton park hotels are actually nice. They don't allow "guests" to stay long like the latham or colonie motels.Kelly has had bad reviews but hey maybe she turned a corner
This provider is actually
sexyblondeaquariusxxx

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1...=eccie_reviews

This review is promising, but I'll never see her again.

FYI..

Peace
PK
I’m pretty sure it was both negative reviews and ripoff? But definitely ripoff reports mentioned on this site or the other one fairly recently. She was using SJ’s photos for a while too. Looks like she’s moved out of rensellaer.. Originally Posted by HolyCrapola
she wont be in Clifton park long.room rates are higher and much nicer.i still wont give her a chance.even the other girl she was with said she was bad news.
Hey Guys, I went to see her again today. Even better the second time around. So enthusiastic. I don't know her past, but her present game is special.
Looks like you’re the only no Loki... wish we could see those old reviews
Hey Guys, I went to see her again today. Even better the second time around. So enthusiastic. I don't know her past, but her present game is special. Originally Posted by nygent65
Was she still in Clifton Park? I decided to take a chance the other day and got in touch with her. She told me where she was, then radio silence, then she texted me the Wet Carpet address out of the blue and I simply stopped trying.
Wowzers, I think I met her at a motel a month or so ago. Not on a date, mind you, but in passing. She is one interesting bird; a fascinating cuckoo, to say the least!
I remember when SBA was around back during Loki's review and then her appearances over the years thereafter. I'd rather try STG roulette with an unknown provider
She quoted me for hhr that included bare .so that is enough for me to RUN LIKE HELL.
Certainly glad it worked out for you brother!
thanks for the review!

it should be noted that my review of here was 2012....LONG fucking time ago by hooker standards. We all weigh the risk/reward.....hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

Peace
PK
Interesting Scoot. She didn't offer and wouldn't have proceeded if she had. She has her supply of covers handy though I brought my own.