UTR

I wanted to let any of my friends know that I will still be around, but I've taken down my ads for now.
Still would love to see you again.
Definitely need to see you !
I plan to see you again, but probably won't be until after Christmas.
I'm starting to feel like Nayda could end up on the " Most missed retired provider" list.Can someone give me the 411 on that beautiful lady,PM is fine. Thanks, SW
I'm starting to feel like Nayda could end up on the " Most missed retired provider" list.Can someone give me the 411 on that beautiful lady,PM is fine. Thanks, SW Originally Posted by Shockwave369
The best way to contact her was via email. However, I emailed her a few weeks ago to try and set up an appointment in January, but no answer so far.
Yeah I haven't gotten a response back either
I too want to see you again. Let us know when you are available again.
YES, Nadya is still around but has stopped posting at this time and is only seeing some existing clients. For those that don't know she had alot of shit go down and needed to step back and get ducks in a row again. Bulldog,thank you for your input and was able to connect on a text. Ps-I have learned that timing is everthing. So if you don't get a reply it could just be, she is in Las Vegas or on a Cruise ship. That timing thing includes all the working girls.
Thank you all for the love 🥰 I'm getting settled in a new place and will be hosting again soon! I'm looking forward to spending time with my friends 😘