Shitty time at XTC

Fellas never go to XTC, please save your money. I’ve been to hundreds of strip clubs in Houston, Atlanta, Seattle, and South America, and XTC is by far the worst. To begin, the girls ask you for the donation up front before the dance, that’s how greedy they fucking are. One of the girls try to dig in my wallet to grab some “tip” I immediately put her ass on check and told her chill. They don’t even wait for the next song to start which is standard in strip clubs. The girls there are there to make as much money as they can. Their customer service is shit compared to chicas locas, bonitas, and bucks wild. At buck wilds the girls are 1 million times hotter and they treat you like a king. Here the girls are mid at best.
I've talked to a couple of XTC dancers and apparently they make their real money there on stages when it "rains". They basically told me not to waste my time going there if I wanted to enjoy some lap dances
And here i was hoping for a fun story of a lap dance gone wrong…really wrong. ….. darn it
Is the Austin XTC the only "decent" XTC???
  • mb60
  • 12-04-2022, 06:40 PM
Why would anybody visit xtc in Dallas ????
I thought to get shit on ,

Or maybe to get murdered.
Yeah XTC is the place to go if you want to show off to others that you have more money than sense to people that you shouldn’t care about. They have the dollar bill guns available to help you make it rain.

Met a couple of nice girls there that do OTC extras, the management are very strict on ITC action, 2/5.
@Alvpacino17: You were lucky to leave that place in one piece, not injured or dead.
Buck's Wild is the best for sure, XTC is for tyrone
  • motor
  • 12-05-2022, 06:53 PM
lucky one of the security guards didn't shoot you
Buck's Wild is the best for sure, XTC is for tyrone Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas

Why the race-baiting though?
Why the race-baiting though? Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer
Kinda racist of you to assume a name gives away someone's ethnicity.

Ain it?
Kinda racist of you to assume a name gives away someone's ethnicity.

Ain it? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Bad troll, no cookies
Bad troll, no cookies Originally Posted by urzatron
Tough when someone shits on your favorite victimhood post of the day, ain it?
Maybe I was too harsh back there... how about XTC is for "urban" types.