Tay..moving AGAIN...misleading ad

Just a reminder that this one has been all over the spectrum during her time in Pensacola, from cash & dash to okay reviews...

Current post claims she is moving soon...this will the 3rd or 4th time she has made that claim...hopefully this one will be the charm...

https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...4/008867208548

Title says Nice Hotel....ad says no hotels....this seems to be the norm for her....never know what you are going to get with her....

End of Public Service Announcement....
She moves more than two guys and a truck.
She moves more than two guys and a truck. Originally Posted by duraman
Months ago she was supposedly going to PH exclusively. But that didn't happen. lol
Months ago she was supposedly going to PH exclusively. But that didn't happen. lol Originally Posted by geeklifeforlife
Takes a lot of work to put vids up and wait for the cash to come in … much easier to bend over and take a cock or scam a fool for quick cash !
Ole Tay she’s been going to vids only or moving for a while now, squirted out a couple of kids in the process. I saw Tay when she first started posting ads it was a mediocre encounter at best, starting and stopping, flaky chick. I didn’t review because I didn’t know about this site. Then I read about her cash and dash shenanigans and figured she was a waste of time and possibly money.
She is still here posting on STG .... we could run a lottery on what month she actually leaves
That might take a while for anyone to collect on…
That might take a while for anyone to collect on… Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
Could be a hell of a pot though if it ever happens.
Tay says she’s going to be here for one more day, Speed, put me down for the over …
Tay says she’s going to be here for one more day, Speed, put me down for the over … Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
And her post says she will be returning....she ain't moving, she's just visiting
That’s assuming that she actually ever leaves … It’s certainly not the first time I’ve seen a stg provider run a “going out of business” sale, lol, furniture stores do it all the time, I think they target one time or infrequent customers … idk, obviously, it’s not aimed towards mongers like us …
I think the interaction and the ability to share personal experiences and opinions is where this forum is a benefit… plus, I love the mods, those guys are the best…
https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...t/367755121250
There’s a surprise… I had the over, speed …