STG postings

Has anybody else noticed the large influx of new postings on stg yesterday and today? And less of the ‘usual’ advertisers? I messaged a local provider yesterday who stated that she won’t be seeing new clients with “everything that’s going on”. I’m wondering if traffickers are pushing their way into the area, or maybe I’m just overthinking it. Anybody else have any ideas?
I noticed that last night.
I chatted with one on snap. She listed 18 cities and the first question was, what city are you in. A classic move for LEO or a scam. We'll see if this goes anywhere.
Concur. Stay safe homies
More red flags on STG than at a narcissist convention.
And to think I was maybe going to Florida since my mom lives in Bradenton. I dont want to be a part of the FL Scam thats going on, so I guess ill stay in the midwest till that storm passes.

Thanks for the heads up.
There are legitimate providers who use these sites, but more scams than providers these days.
It would be very easy for stg to eliminate most of the scams on there but they obviously don’t have any interest in it. I guess more ads is more visits is more revenue.
The scammers aren’t limited to Florida, they are everywhere, mostly Indian, they ask for a cashapp confirmation fee, I turned it back on them by asking them to send me a confirmation dollar, I made about $50 bucks on cashapp before they figured it out. I think it’s a small group posting in multiple places, a cop isn’t going to cashapp a dollar to anyone… the Indians definitely know who I am, lol
with an IQ higher than my shoe size, I regret that I didn't think of that one first. I contacted another this week in a neighboring city and was asked what city I was in. Wouldn't you know it, the ad popped up 13 minutes later in the city I mentioned I was visiting. They had a new number, but the same exact photos. Either she gets around on a mode of travel unavailable to the common man or their IQ is lower than my shoe size.
You’re quite right, Jardinier, once you understand the game, you can play it to your advantage, you just have to act like you are being fooled, let them steer. A provider some of you might know thought it was funny as hell, she said that I was a skipthegames Robin Hood, I reminded her that Robin Hood stole from the rich to give to the poor, I just took dollars from scammers and kept them… that $50 bucks helped when gas got so high, I filled up a couple of times with scammer gasoline … I think I might have caused them to change the way they do things, my strategy doesn’t work anymore… that’s why I think it’s limited to a small group, dude, they get really mad when they realize that you just took a dollar from them… that’s when it really gets funny, they are certainly tenacious, lol
Surely someone out there can develop a new wrinkle to get a scammer dollar, lol, I did get a dollar out of North Carolina last night, but I think it was a domestic scammer, their English was way too good… I actually felt kinda bad until they started threatening to call the hotel I told them I was in, I just gave them the number and told them to go ahead… I’m not in North Carolina
We'll be careful out there.
Haha. I just signed on to ask what was up with all the new faces on STG lately
First of all, I doubt that you care what happens to me, I regret what I said about you on this forum, I shouldn’t have, we both know who’s telling the truth, …that being said, these aren’t “Red umbrella “ providers such as yourself, they’re simply scammers, actually , there’s a guy in India that I promised a good ass whipping to many years ago anyway … how many guys named Brian can there be in India to begin with? I know that you are a good person and I hope you are doing well, that’s the truth… I’m trying to respond to you, Bree, I hope you remember half of what I do about our time together, I obviously suck with the right way to do it …
Go ahead mods, I know I will get bit on the ass for this one… hell, it’s been a while anyway…