Question about donations

So I might be stuck in the 90’s but I have never really wanted to go beyond 300 on a donation. As the price of eggs skyrockets I wonder if I need to rethink this. I have noticed on tryst and the UTR women on SA are looking for more and more

So I ask you. What’s the highest donation you ever gave and why? Also if you wanna drop a link to the lady or share through PM I’d love to see her. I’m just trying to reevaluate my thinking.
Market forces prevail. I never pay the going rate. I always pay at least a little more. If it seems too much, I call someone else. Negotiating a price might seem okay for some, but I hope the service is better if I'm not there to discuss politics and quibble over a few presidents.
When I first joined Eccie 12 years ago (holy COW, has it been THAT LONG???), the regular local-girl hr rate was around 200.

Price of living has definitely gone up since then. Nowadays, expect to pay a minimum of 350-400 per hour for local talent.

It also seems "upcharges" are common nowadays. Many ladies expect you to pay extra for GFE, BBBJ, MSOG, etc.

It makes me sad the almighty dollar doesn't get you as much nowadays.
Secured vehicle for a couple of women.
Myriad of reasons why but for the lack of better terms, mileage.
Awesome thread subject! Gentlemen please be civilized on your input. This thread can last for a long time.
I’m 67. Retired early. My monthly “fun budget” is $400, for 2 sessions, different providers. You have to ask your self, what do I want? I want to be satisfied. You may have more choices in your area. Mine is very limited. I have 3 providers on my list, for my budget. I have 2 top choices, but I can not visit those, in the same month, on my budget. So I have a third one. I visit her once a month. Half hour incall. 120. She is a tiny thing. Nice b cups. Then that leaves me the opportunity to see my top choice, every other month. She’s 250 hour. 120 plus 250 = 370.
You have to compromise some times, for a once a month fantastic visit and enjoy some Bojangles chicken.
Who are your 2 favorites and who are you seeing for $120 now days
200 is the norm....keep it that way!
When I first joined Eccie 12 years ago (holy COW, has it been THAT LONG???), the regular local-girl hr rate was around 200.

Price of living has definitely gone up since then. Nowadays, expect to pay a minimum of 350-400 per hour for local talent.

It also seems "upcharges" are common nowadays. Many ladies expect you to pay extra for GFE, BBBJ, MSOG, etc.

It makes me sad the almighty dollar doesn't get you as much nowadays. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
So Bulldog if I stepped out of my comfort zone who do you recommend that’s in the $400ish range?
200 is the norm....keep it that way! Originally Posted by laloverboy
For an hour visit?
300/hr is normal around these parts (Destin/FWB.) I think it is a little cheaper in Pensacola in particular (240ish.)

If we're sticking with the finance and economics metaphors, the area is way overdue for a market correction. I just got back from Toronto. An hour with the hottest chick I've ever been with in my fucking life was 240. And she was GFE in spades.

Look -- I am a ratchet degenerate and I've done things I'm not proud of. But the market is this way around here because someone is paying it. And it really just... makes me distrust my peers around here.

I dunno. I don't want to throw shade on anyone. But the value just isn't here, and I feel like it's getting worse.
So Bulldog if I stepped out of my comfort zone who do you recommend that’s in the $400ish range? Originally Posted by The New Guy
I haven't really done much hobbying lately. The last person I think I saw was Nadya (that was back around August or September 2022), however she's taken a step back for the time being and is only seeing a select few individuals.

I haven't seen NLN, but I've heard good things about her.

I saw AJ Monroe a couple years ago. Panama City is a little out-of-my-way, but I might go take a day-trip one day to go see her.

Reliable local talent seems to be low at the moment in this area.