Giving up on all but AMP

I have been in the hobby for a long time. Most of that time it has been a series of frustrations for a wide range of reasons. Providers normally have terrible comms, frequently disappoint with timeliness, often are significantly different than their pictures, seldom have non-smoking incalls and frequently do not follow through on what they say are available services. With the AMP I frequent, it is always non-smoking, if you make an appointment they are always ready to go at the advertised time, they provide virtually every service I want with the additional of a table shower and the providers never have a bad attitude. Sure it would be nice to see Caucasian providers again, but they are not worth the hassle and, normally, the added cost. Am I wrong?
Nope, you’re not wrong. I prefer to stay safe and AMPs are the way to go for me.
AMP’s and the occasional touring girls is for ke
AMPS are frequently raided, be careful <3
I've only been to an AMP once. I guess I don't go more because I'm always afraid it'll get raided while I'm laying naked on the massage table. lol

I actually enjoy the company of Asian women. I wish we had more Asain women around here aside from the AMPS. If only some of those women saw clients outside the walls of the AMP, I'd feel much more comfortable.
I always go for the massage. Anything in addition to that is between two consenting adults. Never "tell" them what you want. Always tip accordingly. NLN is awesome, so you're missing out if you neglect the great ones.