Where has everyone gone to?

I’ve been around for a long time with a stellar rep under a different moniker, but I’ve posted several ads on oh2 and p411. Crickets! Am I missing something? Did everyone move to a different platform?!
I’ve been around for a long time with a stellar rep under a different moniker, but I’ve posted several ads on oh2 and p411. Crickets! Am I missing something? Did everyone move to a different platform?! Originally Posted by Madeline Swan
Many of us have moved over to the Sugar Baby world. Much easier than dealing with yall. I do NOT need to provide any references, any real world info, links, phone number, emails and so on. Also, many SBs cater to my schedule, not the other way around.

I simply dm them on seeking. We share pics, we move to text. We meet up. At the point I have still not given up any RW info. Meet them for lunch. If chemistry, we get right to it and start an arrangement. All the time neither of us have give up RW info. (unless we want to give it up)

I might pay a out of pocket somewhat before intimacy, but once intimacy starts the per hour drops like a stone. Like what yall charge for two hours I get to see my SB 2 times a week for 3 hours or more each visit.

When I came back to OH and Eccie in 2019 it had all changed for the worse.
Me too it’s easier in the sugar daddy world no more sending references nor the high L1/L2 donations anymore
Me too it’s easier in the sugar daddy world no more sending references nor the high L1/L2 donations anymore Originally Posted by Latin_ATX
Not much drama to deal with either. I do not sit in a parking lot waiting for a room number or get a text saying grandma just flew in from Bora Bora unannounced. No flat tires, they show up or they don't. We reschedule or I next them for a new one. It is that simple.
Hi Madeline,

I find OH2 hard to search through. Still haven’t figured it out.

I don’t have a p411 account yet but here it’s a good place to find service providers.

I find ECCIE reviews to be my go to starting place. RR was pretty good before it went down. RubMD and Tryst are my go to sites right now.
Governor Abbots new law removing 18-21yos from the workforce in Texas Strip Clubs caused an influx into the Sugar World. Similar donations yield far more time and availability and for most it does not become their whole world.

In my experience SBs needs were found to be much simpler and the influence of other illegal substances on their lives far less prevalent than with hookers.

It's not unusual for relationships to form either and I think that takes a lot of guys away from the hooker market.

Most guys I know seldom turn to hookers anymore. Those that do seem to use Agencies.

I think the time of independent providers being at the top of the play for pay environment has come and gone.

Personally, I've settled down and become a different person over the last few years. After a long life of debauchery, a few years back I found myself content at the side of and in the arms of just one woman that I've known for over 11 years now.

I look in here once in a while to see if any old friends are around and saw my name referenced recently which came as a surprise. I also saw a post from an old friend I thought had passed on years ago and I hope he responds to my PM!
Governor Abbots new law removing 18-21yos from the workforce in Texas Strip Clubs caused an influx into the Sugar World. Similar donations yield far more time and availability and for most it does not become their whole world.

In my experience SBs needs were found to be much simpler and the influence of other illegal substances on their lives far less prevalent than with hookers.

It's not unusual for relationships to form either and I think that takes a lot of guys away from the hooker market.

Most guys I know seldom turn to hookers anymore. Those that do seem to use Agencies.

I think the time of independent providers being at the top of the play for pay environment has come and gone.

Personally, I've settled down and become a different person over the last few years. After a long life of debauchery, a few years back I found myself content at the side of and in the arms of just one woman that I've known for over 11 years now.

I look in here once in a while to see if any old friends are around and saw my name referenced recently which came as a surprise. I also saw a post from an old friend I thought had passed on years ago and I hope he responds to my PM! Originally Posted by Whispers

Welcome back. I'm glad you found happiness. You've been missed by many.
Good for you, Whispy! I’m happy you settled down and found happiness! I’ll never forget our Thanksgiving dinner or times hanging out at the strip clubs back in the day!
Good for you, Whispy! I’m happy you settled down and found happiness! I’ll never forget our Thanksgiving dinner or times hanging out at the strip clubs back in the day! Originally Posted by Madeline Swan
That was an unforgettable dinner. I wasn't sure at first but I thought I recognized you when I took a look at your pics. i hope life is treating you well.
Yes. All is well. I just moved back to Austin and already want to move out to the country or maybe Colorado. Austin is just not the same!
Both San Marcos and Wimberley are better!
One more year and I can move!
Austin is just not the same! Originally Posted by Madeline Swan
I travel a lot these days. Pretty much every 4 day weekend or longer that the wife has off including most of the summer months.

We just spent a week in Nashville for the first time and have done Denver a few times. Both cities remind me a lot of what Austin USED to be like. Denver is less expensive to visit but the club and live music scene scene in Nashville puts Austin to shame.

Starting to look for a place to relocate to in a few years when my stepson turns 18 and heads off to college.

Austin traffic is more than I want to deal with and cost of living here is getting out of hand.
Yes. All is well. I just moved back to Austin and already want to move out to the country or maybe Colorado. Austin is just not the same! Originally Posted by Madeline Swan
Hey sexy! I’m down by Wimberley now…getting up to Austin pretty infrequently now. If you do move this direction, you just might be a regular!
As far as everything moving to the sugarbaby world. Might want to check out the discussions about that on reddit sugar lifestyle sub. By and large SB's don't want to be reviewed, don't want hotel dates, don't won't PPM and don't want johns.