Close my account

Please close my account. I don’t play unfairness of a Mod, Namssa. It appear he hit me with penalties that Chung, ntx, bob aspen do. When I RTM their post of unnecessary rudeness and hijacking, they don’t get penalized but when fuckers RTM me I get penalized right away. It makes me to believe that Namssa is on someone’s payroll, getting freebies from promoted agencies or spa these fuckers are promoting. Namssa can be a little boy on little fuckers’ payroll. This is only way these fuckers can afford to fuck. Sorry assholes.
개쌔끼들 자지자라버려.. 남자새끼들도 아니야. 조금만한한세끼들 뒤에서 하라는데로하는 모자란세끼.
Dude, if you're looking for unbiased moderating, this site is the furthest from that than any other site out there regardless of the subject or group. It is just something you have to live with if you wish to be a member here.
Don't feed him WEC
Please close my account. I don’t play unfairness of a Mod, Namssa. It appear he hit me with penalties that Chung, ntx, bob aspen do. When I RTM their post of unnecessary rudeness and hijacking, they don’t get penalized but when fuckers RTM me I get penalized right away. It makes me to believe that Namssa is on someone’s payroll, getting freebies from promoted agencies or spa these fuckers are promoting. Namssa can be a little boy on little fuckers’ payroll. This is only way these fuckers can afford to fuck. Sorry assholes. Originally Posted by chungjang

NTXGUY is a problem. Soon as management figures it out, they will BAN him. Aspen as well. BIGBOOB is skating on thin ice.
Do not get me started on CHUNG. He should have been gone a long time ago.

PM me when you register with a new handle. I am here for you brother!
NTXGUY is a problem. Soon as management figures it out, they will BAN him. Aspen as well. BIGBOOB is skating on thin ice.
Do not get me started on CHUNG. He should have been gone a long time ago.

PM me when you register with a new handle. I am here for you brother! Originally Posted by PLOPASQUAT

You ascertained this after 8 days?
You ascertained this after 8 days? Originally Posted by Boltfan
simple SEARCH and looking at all the posts and the theatrics and denial, yes, I did.
Please close my account. I don’t play unfairness of a Mod, Namssa. It appear he hit me with penalties that Chung, ntx, bob aspen do. When I RTM their post of unnecessary rudeness and hijacking, they don’t get penalized but when fuckers RTM me I get penalized right away. It makes me to believe that Namssa is on someone’s payroll, getting freebies from promoted agencies or spa these fuckers are promoting. Namssa can be a little boy on little fuckers’ payroll. This is only way these fuckers can afford to fuck. Sorry assholes. Originally Posted by chungjang
I miss you BFADM, I miss you

if you out there, PM me man, PM me