Hobbiest PLEASE READ, Ladies too!!

I got this in my google alerts and found it to be very informative to say the least but very scary for the guys for sure. Us ladies have to deal with this much more so but looks like there is going to be a new trend in LE activity. The part that shocked me the most even though we all know nothing is ever fool proof, is the monitoring of review sites. I hope this helps us all out to be more safe!! Best regards, Monica

http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/ar...the-johns.html
This is why research is imperative!
The comment section is priceless.
More reason for you guys to choose a safe playmate! Stay safe out there ladies and gents. Thanks for the article!
The comment section is priceless. Originally Posted by Mssppislm
Marie Laine made up half of them. I'd love to know her man hating story.
If cook county wanted to help women, why are they charging some of these women with felony prostitution? Cook county wants the money. They seize the cash and put the women on probation for up to two years., and the men have their vehicles seized, pay a nice fine..pay for john school ( I think?). Men or women makes no difference...it's about cash flow. I'm through that area often, always articles from time to time in the local paper & internet about the cash generated from their crack down.
It is much safer to go after Johns than it is Gangstas, with their drugs and guns. I am really out of the Hobby, meeting girls other ways, but I still post here. John Q Public is much more concerned with real crime than trying to placate the churches and their distorted view of life. Police wasting time on prostitution is just for show. In OKC they turn their heads on sex trafficking and drug dealing in favor of safe police work.
Sounds like entrapment to me.
Marie Laine made up half of them. I'd love to know her man hating story. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Somebody needs a little dick in their life.
Why are you bringing me into this?
The part that shocked me the most even though we all know nothing is ever fool proof, is the monitoring of review sites. Originally Posted by Monica G Moore
Assume that LE can access all forums on a review site. Post as if you know LE can read it.
  • Old-T
  • 06-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Marie Laine made up half of them. I'd love to know her man hating story. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Yes, I noticed that. Unfortunately there are too many out there that have that view of men--and worse, of themselves. It is frightening to believe there are police who believe "the women don't realize they are being exploited so we have to help them understand".

I posted a reply to ML, but it disappeared.

PS: I read your "Not banned yet" comment--don't go there, you are one of the sane ones on here!
PS: I read your "Not banned yet" comment--don't go there, you are one of the sane ones on here! Originally Posted by Old-T
Lol.

That came because I saw someone else put Account Disabled there. So I put BANNED. But then I realize that was going to get confusing, and I'd end up changing it into something else. So I went ahead and changed it to Not Banned Yet, since I can leave that up as long as I want. No intentions of getting banned.

Thanks for the sentiment!
It's the height of stupidity to think some law enforcement person somewhere isn't checking this site out. The main reason sites like this can flourish is because it's not worth the trouble of shutting it down. It's out of sight, which is nice for the tax paying general public. Until the juice is worth the squeeze, there's no point in going much further than monitoring by random LE personnel.

The key thing is to stay away from the verboten subjects. Which this site enforces quite well.
Interesting article and another fine example of someone's tax dollars at work. Make the whole thing legal, give the girls routine medical exams and screening and tax the income generated off this billion dollar industry and the problem goes away. In a country with an ever shrinking tax base and ever mounting debt which solution makes more sense?